So..... Michael's Applehead is very popular now??lol~

vivianmiho

Proud Member
Yesterday i suddenly found many ppl use Michael's applehead as their avator lol.the first one i saw was Adore's. and then i saw varity of Michael's applehead in this forum.oh they are really soooooo funny :D .
So....Is Michael's applehead very popular now?lol (or it has been years before...?)
and the idea is awesome! i bet Michael wiil like it~~

lol Michael's applehead is cute!!! i never though of his head being appleshaped but its cute! He would have gotten a kick out of this. lol

^
apparently :) he was called applehead by his relatives and when he got Prince he started calling him like that too

LMAO this is the cutest trend I have ever seen. Can we post all appelhead avatars here? Id love to see all of them in one place.

how come i didn't know about a applehead thread? *goes to check it out*

Sadly, it's as dead as a doornail right now!

WHACHU SAY?!

wu2lg6.jpg

<------------------------- Applehead.

:lmao: It has it's moments where it's so fast I can't even keep up! I have no life so almost 2000 posts in about a month is proof of that.

Oh you mean like my avatar??lol

yeah!!! like your avator!!!!! the first time i saw it i was just like"OMG!!!!!!Michael!!!!applehead!!!!!!really appleshaped!!!!" LoL

LMAO this is the cutest trend I have ever seen. Can we post all appelhead avatars here? Id love to see all of them in one place.

Thats a good idea!!!!!!!! Applehead Forum~~~~:lmao:
i must have one ,too!!!
and in early years, his hair looked like an apple(my siggy~~)

The applehead avatars are SOOOO stinking cute! OMG lol and so creative! I wondered what applehead meant, thanks for clearing that up for me =]

yeah!!! like your avator!!!!! the first time i saw it i was just like"OMG!!!!!!Michael!!!!applehead!!!!!!really appleshaped!!!!" LoL

Thats a good idea!!!!!!!! Applehead Forum~~~~:lmao:
i must have one ,too!!!
and in early years, his hair looked like an apple(my siggy~~)

but they are posted! in our thread! London has invited you there! :D so chamone check in and leave reason out of the door :p

Ok, what I'm about to say is random and off topic, but I used to call my cat applehead. If Mike's nickname has anything to do with the tradicional type of Siamese cat is beyond me. LOL

Back