TJ Jackson tweets about Michael *sigh*

:cry: Poor TJ and all the family. Sending them lots of love and prayers. :pray:

Its the little things like this that just makes you all emotional again

................Awwwwwwwwwww:(:no: Uncle Michael IS proud of you!!!!:yes:

My thoughts are with you TJ. I'm still crying for Michael so I can only imagine your pain being family. Keep stong, Michael will always be with you.

Tears for the second time today. Poor TJ, I think we all feel lost, but for family it must feel that bit harder.

Aww, I'm constantly praying for the family in this hard time. It must be so tough for them, because I'm still crying and I never knew MJ.

tj says exactly what millions are thinking. just when u think its getting easier it gets worse. thankfully we all have each other

I hope the Jackson family has the support they need through all of this...Man! I can understand their pain.

Aww, I'm constantly praying for the family in this hard time. It must be so tough for them, because I'm still crying and I never knew MJ.

ditto

nothing else we can do but pray for them and ourselves for strength and peace and healing in time.....

Hear hear... The pain we fans feel must be 100 times worse for his family.
I agree.... I think Tito´s kids were probably the ones who was closes to MJ of the nieces and nephews. That is the impression I got anyway.

I agree.... I think Tito´s kids were probably the ones who was closes to MJ of the nieces and nephews. That is the impression I got anyway.

I agree^^. I've seen video of Michael as a 14/15 yo taking care of baby Taj. Then Michael brought them out on stage (with a bunch of family) on the last night of the Victory tour and was trying to make them dance. I also saw a pic of little 3T with Michael when he got his star on the walk of fame. There's also other pics of Michael and 3T during the thriller time. Then in the mid-90s, MJ helps them with their recording career. A lot of the nieces and nephews are into music, but I think Taj, Taryll and TJ are the only ones that MJ helped publicly.

I guess the last testament to Michael's closeness to Tito's boys is that all three are named as secondary recipients to Michael's estate in the will/trust.

I also sort of think he is close to Austin, as well. I read on Austin's myspace blog that MJ flew Austin out to see him during the History tour because Austin called him and told him he missed his uncle.

But I feel for TJ and the rest of the family. This was so unexpected and it should not have happened in the first place. It must have been as shocking to them as their mother's death. :(

tj says exactly what millions are thinking. just when u think its getting easier it gets worse. thankfully we all have each other
u ain't neva lied. i keep thinking it's gonna be ok. he's at peace now, it'll get easier but i actually cried myself to sleep last night. the first time since the week after he passed that i cried again.:no:

I agree^^. I've seen video of Michael as a 14/15 yo taking care of baby Taj. Then Michael brought them out on stage (with a bunch of family) on the last night of the Victory tour and was trying to make them dance. I also saw a pic of little 3T with Michael when he got his star on the walk of fame. There's also other pics of Michael and 3T during the thriller time. Then in the mid-90s, MJ helps them with their recording career. A lot of the nieces and nephews are into music, but I think Taj, Taryll and TJ are the only ones that MJ helped publicly.

I guess the last testament to Michael's closeness to Tito's boys is that all three are named as secondary recipients to Michael's estate in the will/trust.

I also sort of think he is close to Austin, as well. I read on Austin's myspace blog that MJ flew Austin out to see him during the History tour because Austin called him and told him he missed his uncle.

But I feel for TJ and the rest of the family. This was so unexpected and it should not have happened in the first place. It must have been as shocking to them as their mother's death. :(

:D:clapping:

It must be so painful for them...Michael was a proud uncle. If i take a moment to think about Michael's demise, the tears just start rolling.

Back