If you could have seen Michael record a song in the studio?

XxWelshFanxX

Proud Member
If you could have seen Michael record a song in the studio, which songs would you have liked to see him record & why?
Me I would have liked to seen him record
-Man In The Mirror - its a genius song
-Stranger In Moscow - You can hear how Michael feels through his vocals, I would love to see how he was, how he was feeling when he recorded the song.
-Earthsong - I love this song so much, I like a angry singing Michael.
-The Lady In My Life - His vocal!!! OMG I would have loved to been there when he recorded that, I could have pretended that he was singing to me!!
-Fly Away - again his vocals!! Do you think that Michael danced around a bit in the recording booth while recording? Not like high energy moves, just like a bit of footwork going on, I've always wondered that.
- Smooth Criminal - a kick ass song! need I say more.

How about you guys?

I would choose Blood on the Dance Floor- because OMG have you seen Michael in that red suit???? Besides I wanna be the girl in the red dress that dances with him..:)

Wow, thanks for asking this question.

I've always wanted to work with Mike, well even just watch him work in the studio. Let's see;

'Stranger in Moscow' - that song just cuts me so deep, yes his mood

'Human Nature' - his passion coming through his voice, emotion

'PYT' - Janet and Latoya would have been fun to watch...if they were all recording it together...

'Just a Little Bit of You Everyday' - would have loved to see his joy and emotion in that song...love it!

'WannaBe Startin Something' - what a fun song to sing/dance to.

*sighs* God they're are sooo many more but these are just a few....would have loved to sit and listen to his comments singing the songs, how they were written, by whom...joked around with him. LOVE those private moments....it's what everyone wants to see, the real Michael...the down to earth hard working loving soul. 'sniff sniff' :wub:

workin day and night, don't stop til you get enough, wanna be startin something cause these songs give me such a positive feeling..
there are other songs also but right now i just think of these ones

Fine fine, I'll be real:
*In The Closet*- cause I wanna hear him stomp his feet.
*The Way You Love Me*- the chorus is beautiful
*Beautiful Girl*- ya'll really need to know why?? Cause I'm his beautiful Girl.
*2000 Watts* I wanna hear that rough voice just once in person.

I would have liked to see him do any song...the way Mike sang was just amazing. His voice lightens my day. My absolute favorite to see him sing would be human nature. That song just takes my breath away

Some of the non obvious songs would be Come Together or D.S.

I wonder if he was kicking it with the leg and making gestures as he sang D.S.

And Come Together, I just love the mean muggin' he got in the video... probably doing something similar in the studio :D

I would have like to have seen these:

"The Man" with McCartney plus George Martin as the producer. That would have been interesting for me.
I would have also liked to have seen the sessions for "Muscles" with Diana Ross. I imagine that one to be funny because of the subject, lol.
Stevie Wonder directing the J5 on "You Haven't Done Nothing". Because it's Stevie, lol.
"Skywriter", "World Of Sunshine", & "I Am Love" by the J5. The vocal arrangements are rather complex on those, so I would have liked to see how they came together.
"Don't Stand Another Chance". Janet & the brothers would have been cool to see.
Also the "Bad" (the song) sessions because Prince was there and I wanna know what they talked about, lol.
Maybe the sessions with Kenny Loggins & the Doobie Brothers.
PYT because of James Ingram's description, lol

Michael did film everything. So do you guys think there are tapes in the vault were Michael was filmed while he was in the recording studio?

This Time Around
I just Can't Stop Loving You-Especially the spoken part that he recorded in bed :)
Childhood
Dirty Diana
I Can't Help It

Earth Song
Childhood
They Dont care about us
Sranger in Mascow
Tabloid Junkie
200 watts
Will You be there
Morphine

Just to name a few, I would love to witness all is songs in the studio

Last edited:
Can you imagine him throwing out Earth Song! Wow.....

I know that would be powerful, I would be covered with goosebumps.

Last edited:
Lady In My Life - Lights off, Michael on his knees, pleading, everything he did while recording that song. :lol:

lol

Dirty diana - :naughty:
come together - the lyrics are funny
get on the floor - all the energy..love this song.
Off the Wall - great song
Billie jean -classic song
in the closet - :naughty:
keep the faith - i dont know, its great.
earth song - gotta hear this recorded.
for all time - a fav
wanna be starting something - ''Ma Ma Sa, Ma Ma Coo Sa''
Monkey business - ;D

Lady In My Life - Lights off, Michael on his knees, pleading, everything he did while recording that song. :lol:

yes yes yes! I actually would really like to know WHAT exactly he did in the dark while singing it, you know, how he moved...."i want to touch you girl....all over all over all over all over all over all over..." I remember my expression when I first heard that part o.0

Also...

Liberian Girl
Jam
Thriller
Dirty Diana
Beat It
Dangerous
Privacy (I'd like to see his facial exression when he sings this)
Earth Song and....
GIVE IN TO ME and BREAK OF DAWN and IN THE CLOSET (in those songs he's singing about nothin BUT.....pure love...)

Last edited:
Arty, thanks for the links! do you know where these videos come from???

yes yes yes! I actually would really like to know WHAT exactly he did in the dark while singing it, you know, how he moved...."i want to touch you girl....all over all over all over all over all over all over..." I remember my expression when I first heard that part o.0
Oh yeah, the "all over" part. :lol:
I personally would have wanted to see the bit where he goes, "Oooooh!" and then the music breaks down...and then Michael sort of shivers, "Ohhh babe..." :innocent:

Oh yeah, the "all over" part. :lol:
I personally would have wanted to see the bit where he goes, "Oooooh!" and then the music breaks down...and then Michael sort of shivers, "Ohhh babe..." :innocent:

:wub:

We are all going to see some of the Invincible recording with Mike in the studio. Rodney has taped much and he is going to release it. So maybe we see Mike with Carlos Santana record Whatever Happens.

Back