Is there really gonna be a Jacksons reunion tour?

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
Dont shoot me, I did a search and did not find a relevant topic to my topic and what Im about to ask..

A interview Jermaine Jackson did recently he stated that the Jacksons would go on tour, or do a reunion.. Correct me if Im wrong but Jermaine has stated this not only once but plenty of times before even when Michaels was alive and it never really came true. Is this just Jermaines wishful thinking or do you think there is a Jacksons tour coming up? I hate to get my hopes up.. I really believed him when he said years ago they were going on a tour, with Michael.

Dont shoot me, I did a search and did not find a relevant topic to my topic and what Im about to ask..

A interview Jermaine Jackson did recently he stated that the Jacksons would go on tour, or do a reunion.. Correct me if Im wrong but Jermaine has stated this not only once but plenty of times before even when Michaels was alive and it never really came true. Is this just Jermaines wishful thinking or do you think there is a Jacksons tour coming up? I hate to get my hopes up.. I really believed him when he said years ago they were going on a tour, with Michael.
There is a tv show coming out next year i believe on ame channel and some of the report i read it shows the jacksons brother working on a new album and getting ready to tour, and shows places in gary indiana where they hung out before they became famous

There's been nothing stopping them going on tour anytime they liked in the past except a) without Michael there wasn't much interest and b) it costs money to put on concerts and without Michael an unwillingless by anyone (legit) to get involved or finance it

Would I want to attend a Jacksons concert with no Michael? Nope. Not before, when he was alive and certainly not now.

Seeing mediocre performances of his top SOLO hits performed by his brothers? I'd probably be physically sick.

I would rather my money go to the Jackson family than some atrocious impersonator.

I would have loved to see the Jacksons at the 02 but understand the acrimony and why they are doing it in Austria although whether we like them or not without the backing of AEG live...........

urm...........

the cash cow has gone. although im sure jerm will jump at any chance

whos going to pay 2see just them? lol if no michael no me but if janet n toy toy go ill be there lol

Well, I personally love the Jacksons. I got all their albums and I listen to them as much as I listen to Michael. Especially Jermaine and some of Marlons songs.. I especially love Jackie.. Id would be an honor to see them live...

Without Michael I have no interest in a Jacksons reunion. It will be just like Queen who have reformed without Freddie Mercury which is pointless. I don't even care if Michael's brothers perform with video footage of Michael singing lead, while they sing live like the virtual Elvis tours. Michael's brothers could have reformed and been The Jacksons when Michael was alive, just as Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Randy did minus Michael and Marlon in 1989.

Michael was the Jackson 5 and The Jacksons, period ! ........... Michael gave that group the energy and personality.

The best thing Michael's brothers could do is make a documentary about Michael and their family and release books

If the Osmond brothers can tour without Donny and/or Marie, I don't know why the Jacksons can't. There's people who like Jermaine's music, at least among older R&B fans. Sure they won't draw the same crowds as they would with Michael, but if people are willing to see A Flock Of Seagulls reunion tour (which came to my town last year), I'm sure The Jacksons can do some business, lol. They just need to do a simple show about the music, not light shows and blowing up stuff, like the Osmonds 50th anniversary tour from not too long ago. Or they can do a package show with other acts like the Essence fest. Maze with Frankie Beverly have toured for years successfully and they haven't had an album out since the late 80s, but still pack in the audiences.

I would love to see the Jacksons tour, all of the family acts. I'm not just a fan of MJ so I would love to see it. 3T, The Jacksons(as Jermaine called them), Janet, Rebbie, and La Toya(I don't really know her songs) and other nieces and nephews of MJ trying to get into the music industry.

Without Michael I have no interest in a Jacksons reunion. It will be just like Queen who have reformed without Freddie Mercury which is pointless. I don't even care if Michael's brothers perform with video footage of Michael singing lead, while they sing live like the virtual Elvis tours. Michael's brothers could have reformed and been The Jacksons when Michael was alive, just as Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Randy did minus Michael and Marlon in 1989.

Michael was the Jackson 5 and The Jacksons, period ! ........... Michael gave that group the energy and personality.

The best thing Michael's brothers could do is make a documentary about Michael and their family and release books
I like the jackson brothers with or without michael, michael talents out shine any artist in the music industry michael cant be touched by any artist out there, but his brothers are talented to, I believe they can make a comeback with a new album and tour and the new generation of fans can see how talented they are and I believe they will get new fans as well, they have a old fans base already, jermaine said they will be called the jackson not the jackson 5 cause the jackson 5 was with michael and michael cant be replaced.

i like he Jacksons, and woulda loved to have seen them WITH Michael.
If they did do a tour, and i went, i think id cry at picturing Michael singing, when one of his brothers are doing his solo, it wouldn't feel right, it would feel something was missing and there would be.And i dont think Michael would like it either, personally i think he made the Jacksons who they are.

My guess would be that at some point there will be a Jacksons reunion tour. Although it obviously won't be as big as it would have been with Michael, I think interest would be high enough to make it a success, albeit on a more modest scale.

Back