what aftershave or cologne did michael wear?

man.in.the.mirror

Proud Member
i just wondered if anyone knew what aftershave he liked wearing?,i,ve read about people meeting michael who commented on the way he smelt**i don,t mean that in a funny way**i would just like to know,
might buy myself some even though i,m a girl,

I heard he liked to wear 'Black Orchid' by Tom Ford. I'm not too sure if you can get it in the UK. Janet said that was his fav and that she could still smell him.

yeh i read that somewhere black orchid i asked in boots in the u.k and she didn,t even know it so it is probably only available abroad,thanks,

I wouldnt mind smelling, if anyone knows a sotre in the UK that sells it let me know :)

thanks everyone let me know if you find some in the u,k
sorry jenny i,ve never seen another thread on mjs perfume,i,m on here every day musta missed it,thanks for the link,

that second one 223 euros i think i,ll just have to spray on a sample,

I heard he liked to wear 'Black Orchid' by Tom Ford. I'm not too sure if you can get it in the UK. Janet said that was his fav and that she could still smell him.

It was LaToya that said it not Janet. You can get it in Harvey Nichols and any other fine department store, it's a signature sent of mine.

Karen Faye said Michael wore Black Orchid briefly but has been wearing Bal a Versailles for years.

http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_lid_B-am-pid_721W-am-cid_Perfume__products.html is a good place to get it, cheap, fairly quick and well packaged, I used them fairly recently.

starlight83....
i didn,t had this link before, i payd for the whole price *lmao*

i think bal a versailles don,t have to deal with the bad world economy *lol*

They think, WTF! thank you michael, hahah.

Ladies, you all have to buy a bottle of Black Orchid, spray it on the pillow next to you, and you all will sleep like babies :D
Or maybe you'll laying there all night coughing, I don't know :D

they are both women perfumes.......but...........with a heavy smell.
i think it,s okay for men and women both.
Indeed. They both sound like lovely fragrances. Michael must have smelt divine.

Indeed. They both sound like lovely fragrances. Michael must have smelt divine.
i bet he did,i seen a german interview with one of michaels this is it dancers on you tube,he told a funny story about when they were rehearsing,he said that when you gave michael a hug or he was near to them he had this really sweet smell to him,he said one day when they were rehearsing,michael wasn,t there at that moment,this particular dancer said to the other dancers ,i smell michael jackson,and when he turned round michael was there blushing,he said the next time he came to rehearsals he had a different perfume on,
i bet the dancer didn,t know where to put himself when michael walked in like that,thats if the story is true,
i will try find the interview if i can,

i bet he did,i seen a german interview with one of michaels this is it dancers on you tube,he told a funny story about when they were rehearsing,he said that when you gave michael a hug or he was near to them he had this really sweet smell to him,he said one day when they were rehearsing,michael wasn,t there at that moment,this particular dancer said to the other dancers ,i smell michael jackson,and when he turned round michael was there blushing,he said the next time he came to rehearsals he had a different perfume on,
i bet the dancer didn,t know where to put himself when michael walked in like that,thats if the story is true,
i will try find the interview if i can,
LOL. Awww.

Have you seen how much perfume michael sprays on?! I saw a clip of him spraying it on.. Lol.. I'm not surprised if you could smell him before you see him

,i smell michael jackson,and when he turned round michael was there blushing,,

I think I've heard about Opium ( can't remember who makes it) a long time ago and also someone was saying he smelt like vanilla....
Are those 2 perfumes you mentioned really heavy? Sweet?

According to Karen Faye, Michaels most favourite is Bal a Versailles, but that one is so hard to get so when she wasn't working with him he switched to others, like Black Orchid. But when they where together again for This Is It, he went back to using Bal a Versailles when Karen found it for him.

I use Bal a Versailles too, it's amazing - and can in fact remind a bit of vanilla. :)
It is a bit strong the first few minutes after you have sprayed it, but after a while it smells just amazing! I often catch myself at sniffing at my wrist beacuse I can't get enough of it x)

Have you seen how much perfume michael sprays on?! I saw a clip of him spraying it on.. Lol.. I'm not surprised if you could smell him before you see him
yes i seen that clip too,when he was in the car visiting gary,he sprayed it everywhere even his crotch,

i smell michael jackson,

:wild: splendid guys, now you're going to force me on buying this histerically expensive perfume, and I don't even know if I'd like it.:hysterical:
Okay, I do love and wear heavy scents, but most of those that are on the market nowdays just make me sick.

he sprayed it everywhere even his crotch
wtf?:wild: okay. nuff said.:hysterical: #needs that perfume asap#

oh went to check on what customers had to say about this perfume. Quite a few have put an adjective "dirty" next to it. So most probably I would love it.
laughing-smiley-006.gif

As for the Black orchid one, almost the same reviews containing expression as " dirty, sex, animalistic, hypnotic ecc" One woman says " I wouldn't like to smell it on a man tho, otherwise I could lose my mind" wooho!

Last edited:
I think I've heard about Opium ( can't remember who makes it) a long time ago and also someone was saying he smelt like vanilla....
Are those 2 perfumes you mentioned really heavy? Sweet?

I saw him buying Opium with my own eyes, don't know if he ever used it though. I hope so.:)
It's by Yves Saint-Laurent, and the male version smells very oriental, very original, kinda...incredible, if I'm honest. The female one I'm not as fond of.

Back