Jermaine House Hunts in LA

jamgirl86

Proud Member
jermaine_jackson_5333230.jpg

Caption: Jermaine Jackson (Picture), Halima Rashid and Shawn King visit a luxury condo open house at The Carlyle in Westwood. Los Angeles, California ....

jermaine_jackson_5333241.jpg

hey that's not nice...jermaine does have his flaws but he's no Joe jackson! and stop making fun of his looks

Jamgirl, why do you even waste your time with posting recent info on Jermaine? You know most are gonna end up bashing him. If I were you, I'd just keep that info to myself if you're going to follow his every move. Because whatever you post about him, Toy, any other Jackson is gonna turn out to be a negative thread due to some fans....

Just a piece of advice girlie. ;)

Jamgirl, why do you even waste your time with posting recent info on Jermaine? You know most are gonna end up bashing him. If I were you, I'd just keep that info to myself if you're going to follow his every move. Because whatever you post about him, Toy, any other Jackson is gonna turn out to be a negative thread due to some fans....

Taken. :yes:

hey that's not nice...jermaine does have his flaws but he's no Joe jackson! and stop making fun of his looks

Its not nice but you speak negative of Joe? I guess. This a discussion board. He looks greasy always has been prolly always will be :lol: That's just Jermaine.

Ja' ur totally right! We're all gunna disagree on certain things be it Jackson's or Johnson's lol. But its all good!

I'm sorry but none of us like it when Michael's appearance is made fun of, so why is it OK to make fun of someone else, especially a family member of his?

Well said steve demon. I have seen MJ fans making fun of other people's looks like Britney and now Jermaine as well. Why the hell would you get angry at someone making fun of Michael if you're just gonna do the same then?!!!!! Have you not learned anything from MJ and why can't get over a person's looks? It's the INSIDE that matters. I had to just say that.

I don't know about "any other Jacksons" they all seemed to be quite... Jermaine and Latoya are the ones that have really been out there since the death of Michael. Tito has too, but not as much.

I guess it has something to do with the 'MIDDLE CHILD SYNDROME:
DEMAND FOR ATTENTION!!!!
HE'S THE MIDDLE BROTHER AND LATOYA IS THE MIDDLE SISTER.;D

Well said steve demon. I have seen MJ fans making fun of other people's looks like Britney and now Jermaine as well. Why the hell would you get angry at someone making fun of Michael if you're just gonna do the same then?!!!!! Have you not learned anything from MJ and why can't get over a person's looks? It's the INSIDE that matters. I had to just say that.

:clapping:

What's he done now???
Honestly, I'm not his fan, but the guy gets out of the house and it's, what. Wrong? He shouldn't have gone out?
Why is there so much negativity on here?
I understand if he says something stupid or inapropriate, but I just don't get what's so wrong about going out and looking at houses...?
Some of the comments in this thread, honestly...

EDIT: Just had a closer look. He's not my type, but looking mighty fine in these photos.:yes:

I aggree. Jermaine is not perfect and I don't understand why ppl who have never met him dislike him so much. Let him be, he really hasn't done anything that terrible anyway.

I aggree. Jermaine is not perfect and I don't understand why ppl who have never met him dislike him so much. Let him be, he really hasn't done anything that terrible anyway.

Well ive met him many times so I know what im talking about! If only you all really knew wat was up and not relying on other to tell you! I guess, if thats the only means of you getting information. Im goin off my own experiences. He looks like a big ol box of grease! LMAO, soooo what!

Well ive met him many times so I know what im talking about! If only you all really knew wat was up and not relying on other to tell you! I guess, if thats the only means of you getting information. Im goin off my own experiences. He looks like a big ol box of grease! LMAO, soooo what!
omg dead! okaaaaaaaaaaay...otaaaaaaaaaaaay?! lol

and it's about what's inside that counts...as in a big ass bu cket of snow cap lard...but alas, he and i are both muslim so let's make it crisco!

y'all may like him but it's so funny, hate on toy but we love jermaine. have u actually heard word to tha badd? was HE in an abusive relationship? what was HIS excuse?

grease

omg dead! okaaaaaaaaaaay...otaaaaaaaaaaaay?! lol

and it's about what's inside that counts...as in a big ass bu cket of snow cap lard...but alas, he and i are both muslim so let's make it crisco!

y'all may like him but it's so funny, hate on toy but we love jermaine. have u actually heard word to tha badd? was HE in an abusive relationship? what was HIS excuse?

grease

OTAY!!!!! At the Otay Ranch!

Jermaine to me is a joke. He has always fed off Mike. Yea, I don't understand how some can hate on Toy but worship the ground Jermaine walks on. People are always down playing Toya, who used to get her ass beat everyday! Jermaine....?

used to beat down the crisco sno cap non-pork artificial flavoring lard byproduct! lol

mj's ass...it's organic if u take the skin off....and um...i saw newpics of him where he had his damn hair line drawn in....a bit much, right?

Kinda like his dad tattoo right? Mwahahahaha!

I don't hate Jermaine or anything, I just really dislike the crap he does!

and that is the post of the thread.

we don't dislike THEM. it's the shit they do and say. and unless u hear or see it firsthand, then ho nestly, ur relying on others to form opinions

OTAY!!!!! At the Otay Ranch!

Jermaine to me is a joke. He has always fed off Mike. Yea, I don't understand how some can hate on Toy but worship the ground Jermaine walks on. People are always down playing Toya, who used to get her ass beat everyday! Jermaine....?

I love LaToya, I love Jermaine. :wub:

I don't care about either of them. Quite frankly the only Jacksons I care about are Michael and his three beautiful children, and I don't usually enter discussions about other Jacksons because I just don't care, but this riddicule makes even me feel uneasy. It's one thing to say someone talks out of their butt, but another to call them names and riddicule their appearance.
But have fun, by all means. You seem like you know better.

I don't care about either of them. Quite frankly the only Jacksons I care about are Michael and his three beautiful children, and I don't usually enter discussions about other Jacksons because I just don't care, but this riddicule makes even me feel uneasy. It's one thing to say someone talks out of their butt, but another to call them names and riddicule their appearance.
But have fun, by all means. You seem like you know better.

I get where your coming from! I used to be a HUGE Jermaine fan, but then he changed a lot and I saw him for who he was and the image he was trying to hard to get and wouldn't stop at nothing. IDK, thats just how I feel

and it sucks when someone lets u down.especially walter right now. just so damn shocked, im done w/ his ass. ugh

it's straight up maureen, esther, yvonne, damita, adaryll, esco, david, jr, paris, and prince II for me....oh and some of the chillun.

waun, u got dibs on fan, right? girl he got a mohawk now. did i tell u?

I dunno why all the hate for Jermaine??? The guy just lost his brother and is trying to keep Michael in a good light.

Back