Janet book back on

DuranDuran

Proud Member
Janet Jackson’s Book Back On
08/14/2009

CNS is reporting that Janet Jackson’s long-gestating book about her weight fluctuations will now be a memoir that will take an intimate look at her entire life and career.

Following the sudden death of her brother Michael in June, Janet is said to be moving forward with the as-yet-untitled book, the Tyler Perry movie “Why Did I Get Married Too” and a new album – all due by early 2010.

The memoir, which was intended to shed light on her weight struggle, will reportedly focus more on issues of self-esteem and provide details of her career and life that were never-before revealed.

“Why Did I Get Married Too” features the singer-actress reprises her role as psychologist Patricia in the sequel to 2008’s “Why Did I Get Married.” Her 11th studio album, the first since 2008’s “Discipline,” will hit stores in early 2010.

http://www.defendernetwork.com/index.php/headlines/profile/janet-jackson/

horray! cant wait to be reading that book and listening to that album :D

It is written in the Biography section of her website

Later this year, Janet will publish her first book, providing an intimate look at her life and how she has dealt with issues of self-esteem. Janet will reveal aspects not known before about her uniquely successful career not only in music but in television and motion pictures.

The next months and new year will also bring another film starring Janet as she joins Tyler Perry in his sequel, Why Did I Get Married Too, followed by a new album slated to released during the first quarter of 2010.

Back