Now i understand

johnmj

Proud Member
Throughout my life i have listened too michaels songs but never really became a fan.
Then when michael passed it kind of shook me up in a big way,so i came here to find some thing to help me get through it,well iam still here :).
Amongst other things i wanted to learn was why fans went crazy when he performed billie jean.
I now realise it was not just the music but the dance routine,bearing in mind ive never seen the routine until a few weeks ago.(ive only ever listened too his music).
I was gobsmacked,the moonwalk and the way he sets his hat with his hand and does his stuff on stage,and hearing the fans screaming made it quite emotional.
I am now beginning to understand more about michael,the michael that dances with amazing grace and of course his singing.
Its going to take me a while to watch everything and i will enjoy it enormously.
I actually feel like a fan now.:)

Aw, I remember the first time I saw the Billie Jean performance. It was a few years ago and my mom showed me it. She was like, "You have to see this performance. It's the first moonwalk." So she showed me it and I was just...amazed.
I love watching him perform and he is easily the greatest entertainer. His performances are magical.

i also watched his dance routine on the 1995 mtv awards with his backing dancers ,wow hes got so much talent,best dance routine ive seen so far although i still got loads to see lol.
the routine had mix of music from dangerous to smooth criminal,so i need too get some albums and video to go with them.
hes certainly keeping me entertained. love it.

I got a taste first hand during the HIStory tour. Boy the crowd was loud! :D

well i envy you
only concert i went to was slade in the late 70s and i was floating above high on weed lol,
everyone was smoking it(not me) :) as high as a kite and dancing like a smuck haha.
if i could re live those yrs again i would go to all mjs concerts sigh.

Oh, I watched that a week after he'd passed, in fact the only actual videos I'd watched of him were Billie Jean, Black Or White, Thriller, and Bad.
So when I saw his live performance, I understood why so many people thought he was a great person.

Well I am so glad that you have seen the master in action.....Like Billie jean is the ultimate performance. For me.......when this performance is played in my house......all is silenced, any noise anyone is making is drowned out by the surround sound of the speakers. To me...Michael performing BillieJean is just to profound for words. congrats to you for see his ingeniousness.

I know how you feel. I had all the albums, videos.. concerts.. I always considered myself a fan but it wasnt until after Michaels death I realised exactly just how much he means to the world, why he is so intriguing and why everyone loved him so much and why he was treated with so much disrespect from the public. He was unique, his life had a message.

yep it was a really weird feeling when he passed,as if my bro had gone,still feels like that.

so i will do my best too carry on his legacy.

I understand that. I always enjoyed Michael Jackson and his music. I was always drawn to him, but never followed his life (and missed out on quite a few of his songs) until now. Now I'm completely obsessed, and love him even more. :)

Welcome to the world of Michael Jackson

Michael is the most Amazing performer you will ever see. He had a beautiful unique spirit with a loving giving heart. His music is sensational as his heart is in every word of his songs and his spirit is in every dance he performs. Michael is the Worlds Greatest Entertainer.

I love you Michael

Julia

um...i know what you feel~~
since i haven't been Michael's fans so many years too~~
i'm just been his fans about 2months...
Although i been his fans so lately, but i actually loved him from my heart=]
i remembered that when i first time to see his show,"Bille Jean", um...it likes so amazing!!!
it takes my heart to follow...
And i love Michael very much now=]

yep it was a really weird feeling when he passed,as if my bro had gone,still feels like that.

so i will do my best too carry on his legacy.

THATS so cool .
yep , michaels wicked , long live the king .

so glad to welcome you here john , youl have a blast :punk:

I have been a Michael Jackson fan for over 25 years. But I was 12 when I got my first taste of Michael's performances. It was the Bucharest Dangerous Concert. OMG did I ever just love it. Before it was just his songs and videos that I saw and heard from Michael. But to see him performing on stage is just so beyond incredible and amazing. Especially seeing Michael performing Billie Jean. 17 years later Billie Jean has still remain my number 1 favorite MJ performance. And it is also my most watched MJ performance.

thanks everyone for your replies.
i just received dangerous short films,live in bucharest dangerous tour and history 1 and 2 plus some more music albums.
amazing just thinking how exciting it must of been too be there live :)
have not seen the history dvd yet but i will this weekend and a few crates of beer :)

Back