~ 2nd and 3rd Generation Jacksons ~

jamgirl86

Proud Member
Dante Jackson and his girl

w9ttdz.jpg

Randy Jackson Jr and his girl
rbczmb.jpg

2cz9i4p.jpg

Austin (Rebbie's Son), and his girl (far right)

2rr13s5.jpg

:wub::wub:

1232645817.jpg

So these are the siblings with Genevieve, Dante and Randy Jr having Alejandra and Randy as their parents. Then there is Jafar and Jermagesty with Alejandra and Jermaine as their parents.

Well, it's really nice to know that the siblings get along because it is kind of strange that their mother had married two brothers and had children with both.

Dante and Randy are gorgeous young men.

Austin is seriously like my favorite Jackson offspring. But I really love 3T also. I think they must be tied. LOL! They just look so nice, humble, and good young men. They are also very talented and love their Uncle Michael very much.

Can I say that I am very jealous of Austin's gf?!?!? She looks like a model and she has Austin as her bf!

Thanks jamgirl!

1232645817.jpg

So these are the siblings with Genevieve, Dante and Randy Jr having Alejandra and Randy as their parents. Then there is Jafar and Jermagesty with Alejandra and Jermaine as their parents.

Well, it's really nice to know that the siblings get along because it is kind of strange that their mother had married two brothers and had children with both.

Dante and Randy are gorgeous young men.

Austin is seriously like my favorite Jackson offspring. But I really love 3T also. I think they must be tied. LOL! They just look so nice, humble, and good young men. They are also very talented and love their Uncle Michael very much.

Can I say that I am very jealous of Austin's gf?!?!? She looks like a model and she has Austin as her bf!

Thanks jamgirl!

No Problem.

This thread is my own lil work in progress.

Tito has a daughter? I thought it was just the lovely 3Ts

Thanks for the pics by the way, they're all beautiful.

uh that has NOT been confirmed. ugh

and i don't think rj is w/ her anymore. that pic was for the elctrovyce party..like last yr.

remember, them is minors so um....yeaaaaa

and NINO>>>>>>>do u need me to carry u to ur car? r u sure? u sure? u sure? generations and generations cuz tj brought his son! cdfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i still cant forget the face jan and toy made to me like 'oh hell naw, get ur girl and stop laughing' girl...im sorry! but it was funeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! it's not whaning anymoowe

Tanay is not Tito Jacksons daughter... She filed a paternity suit against him earlier this year.
thank u. she sued his ass saying she wanted him to officially claim her. way to make ur dad love ya...ugh she a fool.

and they got the bone structure. tarryll looks a bit bigger in the toy b-day pictures. but he slimmed down again. if they have their hair up (the girls) u see the bone structure! lol

thank u. she sued his ass saying she wanted him to officially claim her. way to make ur dad love ya...ugh she a fool.

and they got the bone structure. tarryll looks a bit bigger in the toy b-day pictures. but he slimmed down again. if they have their hair up (the girls) u see the bone structure! lol

I study faces for a living and I don't see it. If I saw these kids (except for 3T...duh? lol) on the road I'd never think "Jackson". They're all lovely though.

I hope Janet has a kid eventually....and it looks just like her or Mike. :)

uh that has NOT been confirmed. ugh

and i don't think rj is w/ her anymore. that pic was for the elctrovyce party..like last yr.

remember, them is minors so um....yeaaaaa

and NINO>>>>>>>do u need me to carry u to ur car? r u sure? u sure? u sure? generations and generations cuz tj brought his son! cdfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i still cant forget the face jan and toy made to me like 'oh hell naw, get ur girl and stop laughing' girl...im sorry! but it was funeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! it's not whaning anymoowe

She has it on her site....Tanisha...

So, has there been a DNA test?

I think the 3T favor their Dad and their Mother.

I don't see Tito in Tanay at all.
Yes there was and it showed that Tanay was not his daughter. Also she claimed in the lawsuit that Tito had told her that he was her father when she was 16 years old. She was also filing the lawsuit for money as well.

My God some fans are so quick to believe anything. Why in the hell would fans believe that she was Tito Jackson's daughter just because SHE SAID SO AND SHE IS IN SOME PICTURE WITH HIM? She posted on her Myspace page that she was his daughter and the was the first time that everyone heard that Tito had a supposed daughter. I doubt that Tito Jackson would deny that he had a daughter if he had one. Right after she made that claim, Tito removed her from his Myspace page top box. Taryll and Taj never had her in their boxes. She isn't in there friends list either. Someone told me that Tito's drummer in his Blues Band told a fan that he never heard of Tanay or never seen her at the shows backstage where Tito was performing. 3T would be there, but not Tanay. I was told that she wasn't even at the memorial of Michael Jackson.

Last edited:
Yes there was and it showed that Tanay was not his daughter. Also she claimed in the lawsuit that Tito had told her that he was her father when she was 16 years old. She was also filing the lawsuit for money as well.

Thanks for the info.

Now I can edit that post.

yea she a mess. and lemme tell u, APM, that pictures don't do this family justice. i remember the first time i met miss katherine, u could totally see where jan got her looks. the woman was just completely ageless. it was amazing. i was just in awe!

so yea, pics don't capture everything. especially when joe's behind is using a $5 fuji disposable.

Yes there was and it showed that Tanay was not his daughter.

Wow! Please don't tell me she's still considered a member of the family after lying. If so, Tito is better than me. I would have kicked her to the curb. lol

yea she a mess. and lemme tell u, APM, that pictures don't do this family justice. i remember the first time i met miss katherine, u could totally see where jan got her looks. the woman was just completely ageless. it was amazing. i was just in awe!

so yea, pics don't capture everything. especially when joe's behind is using a $5 fuji disposable.

Who said the pictures don't do them justice? I think they look great (I believe this is the 3rd time I'm saying it too). I just don't see the typical Jackson look in most of them.

I'm not sure how Katherine relates to what I said before, but I do agree she's gorgeous, elegant and so youthful looking (and sounding too).

I've never understood when people say Michael changed himself because didn't want to look like his father because to me he's always looked more like Katherine.

P.S. On a side note, you really need to chill sometimes girl. You really don't have to "respond" to everything you see that you might not agree with. ;)

P.P.S. If pictures have stopped representing the subject being photographed I think I need to toss my camera for real...lol.

Who said the pictures don't do them justice? I think they look great (I believe this is the 3rd time I'm saying it too). I just don't see the typical Jackson look in most of them.

I'm not sure how Katherine relates to what I said before, but I do agree she's gorgeous, elegant and so youthful looking (and sounding too).

I've never understood when people say Michael changed himself because didn't want to look like his father because to me he's always looked more like Katherine.

P.S. On a side note, you really need to chill sometimes girl. You really don't have to "respond" to everything you see that you might not agree with. ;)

P.P.S. If pictures have stopped representing the subject being photographed I think I need to toss my camera for real...lol.
:clapping:

damn now i know y people always mad at my ass.... :doh:

i wasn't upset. and i didn't disagree w/ what u said! lol

i was just stating that a lot of pics i've seen of the family, especially the professional ones (not these), don't really do them justice. just like in reality, u look one way on film, and another in 'real life'
lol

and i just threw katherine in there to make an example of what i was saying. lol

yeesh....maybe i should just go back on lurk.

and tanay's self was never considered a part of the family! lol

My God some fans are so quick to believe anything. Why in the hell would fans believe that she was Tito Jackson's daughter just because SHE SAID SO AND SHE IS IN SOME PICTURE WITH HIM? She posted on her Myspace page that she was his daughter and the was the first time that everyone heard that Tito had a supposed daughter. I doubt that Tito Jackson would deny that he had a daughter if he had one. Right after she made that claim, Tito removed her from his Myspace page top box. Taryll and Taj never had her in their boxes. She isn't in there friends list either. Someone told me that Tito's drummer in his Blues Band told a fan that he never heard of Tanay or never seen her at the shows backstage where Tito was performing. 3T would be there, but not Tanay. I was told that she wasn't even at the memorial of Michael Jackson.
well its a reason she said tito is her dad, is her last name jackson or not? she said tito use to visit her when she was younger she said, she did not find out he was her dad till she was older. tito moved her from his top ten myspace page, but she is still on his friend list i saw that.

well its a reason she said tito is her dad, is her last name jackson or not? she said tito use to visit her when she was younger she said, she did not find out he was her dad till she was older. tito moved her from his top ten myspace page, but she is still on his friend list i saw that.
Could the reason be the same reason that the woman named Billie Jean kept claiming that Michael Jackson was the father of her son? Just to get some attention and money? She just a person who is making claims and she has nothing to back it up. And I think her last name is Rodney. She is not Tito's daughter. If there is one thing that those Jackson men do very well, is that they do claim their children. If Joe Jackson could claim JoVonnie, then I don't see why Tito would deny he had a daughter.

Google Tanay suing Tito Jackson.

Back