Latoya's book

Kane

Proud Member
Has anybody read or owns Latoya's book? I remember reading something a while back which was on the net she said she realised that Kathrine was the force behind what Joe did and she was the reason for why he beat them etc. Just wondering if somebody might be able to elaborate on that....

Thanks.

Has anybody read or owns Latoya's book? I remember reading something a while back which was on the net she said she realised that Kathrine was the force behind what Joe did and she was the reason for why he beat them etc. Just wondering if somebody might be able to elaborate on that....

Thanks.
I have it, but it's been years since I've read it. Since she has sorta disowned it since then I've never felt the need to read it again. Rumor has it that much of it was written by her then husband/mega-asshole Jack Gordon anyway.

Thanks.

Her argument in the book was that Katherine didn't do anything to stop what Joe was doing.

I have it, but it's been years since I've read it. Since she has sorta disowned it since then I've never felt the need to read it again. Rumor has it that much of it was written by her then husband/mega-asshole Jack Gordon anyway.

that asshole!!!

Gordon was the one behind that book! Toy caught pure hell dealin wit his crazy ass

I've read the book, used to own it. I actually really liked the beginning of it, but the less said about the second half, the better.
Yeah, she wasn't painting Katherine in the best light, she seemed to think that all her family turned against her and Gordon was the one to "rescue" her from them.
Well, as it turned out it wasn't entirely the case, but we only now this now.
I admit I didn't know what to think when I first read it years ago.

i got the book; and still have it.

Yeah as the others said she kinda goes on her mom not stopping what Joe, and also paints her as being manipulative and conniving. She also says Katherine wasn't immune to punishing the kids herself.

Personally I kinda see the book like this: 'Toya was mad and frustrated and wanted to make a name of her own so she dished out dirt about the fam. seeing as how she was really really close to her mom, I (as a daughter myself) can see how it came to be that Katherine got the brunt of the force.

I haven't read and don't intend to read. I don't want lies put into my head and Latoya herself has disowned the book.

Thanks guys. I can see why she'd kinda disown it if she had almost nothing to do with it. Not sure about Katherine though, I always liked her.

i got the book; and still have it.
Personally I kinda see the book like this: 'Toya was mad and frustrated and wanted to make a name of her own so she dished out dirt about the fam. seeing as how she was really really close to her mom, I (as a daughter myself) can see how it came to be that Katherine got the brunt of the force.

Wanted to make a name for herself? Not even. Gordon (may he rest in hell) made her life a living hell. He would beat her ass until she was black and blue if she wouldn't do wat he said. She wasn't mad or frustrated with her family at all. Jack ass was crazy as hell

I think he died in 2004 or 5 from Cancer or some other disease.. Is it true that Latoya had to have his death verified because he'd faked it before?

Oh geezus!:mello:

Yeah, that's what it says or used to say on Wikipedia, I don't trust it too much though, anybody can put whatever they want in but, I can't see why anybody would want to edit his page, I'd be surprised if anybody except Jackson fans had heard of him.

MJ mentions the book in an intersesting private telephone call he made (you can find it on youtube).
Michael quotes that part from Toyas book: Either I am going to have to find somebody who doesn't know who the heck I am or deal with somebody who's career is equally important

There's one story, I want to know if it's true: 'Toya told a story, that he wanted visit his Grandparents in Alabama. He drove with his Security-Chief Bill Bray, his mother Katherine and one another sibling in a car to Alabama. They stopped on a gas station and Mike visited the little shop there. The owner of the shop didn't realize that Michael Jackson was in his shop, he just saw a black man. The owner was a racist and so he attacked Michael and did beat him very badly. Mike was screaming for help and Bill saved him. The owner beated Mike in to his stomach and against his head very heavy. Mike had lacerations and a cerebral concussion. Bill and Katherine did bring Michael in to the next hospital but he didn't stay.
I was really shocked as I did read this story. My poor Mikey!!! I want to know if it's true. Does anybody know?

There's one story, I want to know if it's true: 'Toya told a story, that he wanted visit his Grandparents in Alabama. He drove with his Security-Chief Bill Bray, his mother Katherine and one another sibling in a car to Alabama. They stopped on a gas station and Mike visited the little shop there. The owner of the shop didn't realize that Michael Jackson was in his shop, he just saw a black man. The owner was a racist and so he attacked Michael and did beat him very badly. Mike was screaming for help and Bill saved him. The owner beated Mike in to his stomach and against his head very heavy. Mike had lacerations and a cerebral concussion. Bill and Katherine did bring Michael in to the next hospital but he didn't stay.
I was really shocked as I did read this story. My poor Mikey!!! I want to know if it's true. Does anybody know?

I hope it's not, although I also want to know what year it took place.

Back