Tito supports gladys knight

mjgem

Proud Member
SUPPORT ACT ANNOUNCED!

Tito Jackson Supports

Gladys Knights Farewell UK Tour 2009

Tito Jackson, a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame will join soul legend GLADYS KNIGHT on her much anticipated ‘MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO LOVE – FAREWELL TOUR’ which kicks off in Manchester on October 6 and will travel across 7 cities. These not-to-be missed series of events will see Knight bid farewell to her UK fans in style by bringing her entire Las Vegas show complete with a stunning 19-piece band. The tour will also feature a sparkling array of special appearances by friends and legends that have worked with her during her lengthy career.

Tito will take to the stage with his 14-piece band - ‘The Brothers’ - to exclusively perform a string of hit songs penned by both Michael Jackson and THE JACKSON 5. He will also be performing brand new tracks from his forthcoming album set for global release this year.

“The UK was a very special place to my brother Michael and I’m so excited to be able to pay my respect to his fans there. To be able to do this whilst supporting our dear friend Gladys is a complete blessing.” Tito stated. “Not many people know this, but it was actually Gladys who introduced my brothers and I to Berry Gordy which led to our signing to Motown Records and the rest, as they say, is history.”

Thu 08/10/09 Wembley Arena
Fri 09/10/09 Wembley Arena
Sat 17/10/09 Cardiff International Arena

Oh hell yea! That's gunna be GOOD!

Tito i'm cold! ahahaha..time to start planning, and I promise, NO Rash, and NO falling!!!

William Guest is the only Pip still alive. I wonder if he is one of the guests.

I would love to be able to see Gladys Knight. She was like another mom to the Jackson brothers and was there early in there career before they even came to Motown. I'm glad Tito is showing his support for her.

Man that would be a killer show. Too bad it's not playing in the USA

Back