cute halloween idea to honor michael

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
So I work at Gymboree and we got in the CUTEST outfit for little girls. It's a fairy costume. I bought the wings and the headband for my dog Maddie, and yes she wears them. She has already ran around the house with her wings on :)

She is going to be tinker bell, and I am going to *try* and be a girly version of Peter Pan :)

Not sure how to 'dress' like him and be warm at the same time though LOL

I think Michael would get a kick out of it :)

awww cute I like that idea Casey!!! :yes:

lets see Peter pan... heres a girl version
83206.jpg

http://www.forwardedge.com/83206.html

another

peter-pan-costume.jpg

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.scavengeinc.com/images/charades/peter-pan-costume.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.scavengeinc.com/bargain-costumes-c-51_348.html&usg=__XUs0F0209b3LHHJn8607ZHUxNFE=&h=432&w=432&sz=44&hl=en&start=5&um=1&tbnid=qt6Ow_mh9IAoPM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=126&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpeter%2Bpan%2Bcostume%2Bgirl%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1R2GGLL_en%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Halloween is going to be hard this year because I grew up with his Thriller music, and every Halloween I loved to watch the Thriller video. I don't know if I can do that this year.
:(

aww. cute. I bet he would. I was thinking my family and I could each be a different michael. Like I want to be the Michael from Bad and my brother wants to be the michael from beat it. He had so many different looks so you have a good variation to choose from.

Aww...I think that you should still muster it up inside you to watch Thriller. If it was always a tradition before it will mean even more now :)

And that is an awesome idea to have your whole family dress up at Michael from all the different eras. You would definetly have to take a picture of that and put it up here for all of us to see. Bad Era Michael is my favorite ;)

Haha, that's a cute idea.
I had an idea to watch all of MJ's "scary" videos with my friends...
Such as 2 BAD and THRILLER..
Maybe BAD too, but that's not scary :)

Awesome!

Maddie and I sit out on the front step and pass out candy to the Trick or Treaters :) Last year she was a lady bug and I was an angel. LOL She was 3 months old and SOOOO freakin' cute...

here are a couple of pictures....(gosh am I like that grandma who walks around carrying a purse full of grandchildren pictures or what? :D)

5umul5.jpg

such a grumpy lady bug :)

552s7t.jpg

fascinated with my wand...

16atikg.jpg

me&my lady bug :heart:

I think I am gonna get her a tutu to wear too with her wings and headband...ugh she is gonna be so stinkin cute :)

heyy what a cute idea :) halloween isnt really that big here in sweden, not too many people do trick or treat and stuff, but our class is having a halloween party and i'm going to be billie jean michael :yes: i already have a fedora, socks, pants and shirt, its the sparkly jacket and glove i'm having a hard time finding..

heyy what a cute idea :) halloween isnt really that big here in sweden, not too many people do trick or treat and stuff, but our class is having a halloween party and i'm going to be billie jean michael :yes: i already have a fedora, socks, pants and shirt, its the sparkly jacket and glove i'm having a hard time finding..

Oh man, the sparkly jacket and glove would be hard to find. I suppose you could always get a knit winter glove and just glue sequins all over it. As far as the jacket...I'm not sure!! You could probably do the same on an older sweater you have, if you don't want to wear it anymore. Just an idea! :)

Oh man, the sparkly jacket and glove would be hard to find. I suppose you could always get a knit winter glove and just glue sequins all over it. As far as the jacket...I'm not sure!! You could probably do the same on an older sweater you have, if you don't want to wear it anymore. Just an idea! :)

yeah that was what i was planning to do, you could bue sequins really cheap so thats great. but it will take alot of time to glue those onto a jacket... but maybe i'll ask my grandmother, she loves doing stuff like that. :)

Every year I usually take my little cousin trick or treating, so this year, I'm going to go as Michael in Moonwalker, the whole black suit and fedora. I'm slowly piecing together my outfit which is going to be fun

aw...that's really a lovely idea^^
i think i will watch the video of Thriller...

cant wait for halloween, i really want to walk around here showing of my michael suit :lol: we should have a halloween thread, i guess there will be many michaels around the world this year :)

hahaha your dog is ADORABLE and you look so cute ! Love the idea! I hate though when you have to find a way to make your outfit work with the weather. Like here in Canada, I could NEVER go out in that first costume Shayla posted. I'd be frozen in a second. But then when you have to wear warm clothes over or under the costume, it immediately becomes SO much less sexy, hahaha. Ahh the dilemma.

Good luck with your costume, I'm sure it'll be super cute :D

hahaha your dog is ADORABLE and you look so cute ! Love the idea! I hate though when you have to find a way to make your outfit work with the weather. Like here in Canada, I could NEVER go out in that first costume Shayla posted. I'd be frozen in a second. But then when you have to wear warm clothes over or under the costume, it immediately becomes SO much less sexy, hahaha. Ahh the dilemma.

Good luck with your costume, I'm sure it'll be super cute :D

Oh gosh you're telling me! I live in Northern Indiana like right on the border to Michigan and sometimes we have SNOW on Halloween! LOL Last year we lucked out and it was REALLY nice and warm!

Aw thanks :) She is such a ham. She is like 3 times bigger now than she was in those pictures, if not bigger. LOL. I am still thinking about my costume. We may both end up being Tinker Bell LOL She is so much more cute :)

Back