Jackie Jacksons relationship status

Goodbye Michael

Proud Member
ok spill the beans all those in the know!!!

apart from his late wife Enid, and a fling with Paula Abdul, i've heard nothing about this gorgeous mans love life.

anyone know anything?

I thought he was married to a lady name Victoria. She was with Jackie a couple of times during Michael's trial in Santa Barbara. I remember seeing her and Jackie on CNN coming to court.

Ahh the lovely Victoria! IDK wats goin on with them. But Sigmund and I were supposed to get married back in 08 but some things came up lol jk

I remember seeing him back during the trial, I think he was on Larry King with Jermaine or Randy, and he was asking why people were treating Michael the way they were. Something like, "We've made all of this beautiful music for everyone, why are you all saying these horrible things..."etc. That was sad.

I hope they each find the love they've longed for. When you don't have it, it hurts like hell.

When did Enid die? I thought they were just separated....

Jackie's former wife Enid died from a brain aneurysm in 1997. She was at a movie theater and someone found her collasped on the bathroom floor. She was rushed to the hospital but did not make it. We all know about Paula, and Victoria was using the Jackson last name. She is a makeup artist and has a website or used to have one.

Here is Victoria and Jackie...
3040681.jpg

Damn Jackie, still showing some chest somehow at every possible occasion LOL

I don't mind though

Even in he J5 days he always managed to somehow show some chest LOL

It would be such a waste if he didn't show his chest. :innocent:

Back