Votes: 76 26.0%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 87 29.8%
  • HIStory

Votes: 39 13.4%
  • Invincible

Votes: 29 9.9%

• Total voters
HIStory. I actually didn't know about it until recently. My favorite album used to be Bad, but after hearing the songs on HIStory it's now my favorite. :)

It's pretty close between OTW and Thriller.

I hate to go with the cliche pick, but i have to say thriller on this one.

Well, it's hard, because I really, truly love all of them, but I voted HIStory as it was a very special Michael-related time in my life. :)

Dangerous is my favourite! Buttt I love invincible too! No matter what people say, some of the songs on there are amazing.

HIStory is my favorite, with Off The Wall and Invincible at a tie in 2nd.

All amazing albums. You wont find an artist with albums as great as them IMO! but I had to go with Dangerous.. it has everything! Amazing songs, music videos, tour, era! I love everything about Dangerous :)

This one's really hard because all of his albums are just amazing. But if I had to choose, it'd be Bad. :)

I love them all! But Bad is my favourite right now.

Wow so many votes for OTW :blink:

HIStory is my fave!!!!!

Dangerous is my favorite because it has my favorite MJ track "who is it". However History is a very close 2nd. He was pissed off on the whole History album which is why I love it!!! lol

It's between Dangerous and HIStory...I've voted for Dangerous,though,just because Why you wanna trip on me came next in my playlist,and I took it as a sign. :lol:

Back