Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL

meena76

Proud Member
Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL, MS, WV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were are all the fans from the south.

I can't believe I'm the only one.

I hate that there is no where for us to gather and celebrate Michael.

Where are you guys, I know I am not the only one.

I'm In NC.

Last edited:
If we can all come together we can do like the London fans an all go see TII together. I really don't want to watch with any non-fans (The haters).

You forgot AR on the list. That's where I'm at. :) I might be able to make it to TN for a meetup...I so want to see TII with other fans too!

How did you forget the crooked letter state :lol: I'm here! :waving: I definitely wish I could get together with a group of people for TII, but I have to see it here because I can't get off work to go out of town. However, things MIGHT change, so if you guys plan anything let me know!!!! My pm is always open but I will try to keep this thread on my checklist :)

How did you forget the crooked letter state :lol: I'm here! :waving: I definitely wish I could get together with a group of people for TII, but I have to see it here because I can't get off work to go out of town. However, things MIGHT change, so if you guys plan anything let me know!!!! My pm is always open but I will try to keep this thread on my checklist :)

For you, Serenity!

M I crooked letter crooked letter I crooked letter crooked letter I hump back, hump back I!

Hope you enjoyed my singing. LOL!

VA In da house :D...Well I think 4 ppl. who live in VA,MD and DC we all should meet up in DC and go watch TII! I've met some from there and They are lovely! So what do y'all say? We gotta pick a date we should go. A weekend Maybe cuz most of us have work and school...

Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL, MS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm In NC.

You forgot the state WV I know many fans from Huntington & Charelston,WV Matter of fact they are in the Thriller Tribute list coming up in those Citys of WV. Also Kentucky...
I'm just saying those states are very close to the ones mentioned perhaps listed People will know.

VA In da house :D...Well I think 4 ppl. who live in VA,MD and DC we all should meet up in DC and go watch TII! I've met some from there and They are lovely! So what do y'all say? We gotta pick a date we should go. A weekend Maybe cuz most of us have work and school...

Where are in in VA? I am in NOVA!

I'm in WV Huntington. VA. NC & SC TN. DC. PA. & KY. are close states to me...

I'm from Kansas, but it's almost impossible for me to travel. (I'm an exchange student of 16, cannot drive and am not allowed to travel alone). I live 16 miles from Colorado.

Any other fans in Kansas?

According to Gaz US fans make up 27% of forum, I was shocked.

With that I know there are more fans here in our area.

Calling All Fans from US - NC, VA, SC, GA, TN, LA, TX, OK, FL, AL, MS, WV

I'm In NC.

Hey I go to college in NC (in NYC right now, but leaving on Sunday!).
I would love to meet up for the screening!!

Back