This is it/halloween party - dallas, tx get together

Darvon1982

Proud Member
My friends and I hold a party every year to celebrate Michael's music during Halloween. We especially celebrate THRILLER. This year, however, we will all be able to go to the THIS IS IT rehearsals as a group to the theatre. Tickets go on sale Sept. 27th, 2009.

I want to know, who all would like to come with us? We also plan on wearing the SAME HOODIE to represent Michael Jackson. We want to get another King of Pop Fanatics design onto a hoodie. The shirt design looks like this...

KOPFTADD2.gif

Although, we want to change the website because it doesn't exist anymore, and have it say something else, but we don't know to what yet. We'd also like to change the back to say something else too, but we don't know to what yet. For those of you who don't know who the King of Pop Fanatics were, they were a fan club that Donna Green started and founded. There were several groups through out the United States, groups of fans that just came together to talk about Michael and show Michael support. The main groups were located in California, Texas, Lousiana and New York.

Now... This year, I'd like to get as many people together as possible to go see THIS IS IT. I'd like to go see it on a Friday night, October 30th, 2009. I'd also like it if everyone wore the same HOODIE, in support of Michael Jackson.. Then, the next day would be the Halloween Party, We'd watch MJ, special performances, speeches, and concerts on a big projector screen outside, while being outside the tricker treaters of the night will be seeing MJ as well, and seeing us celebrating the man and his music. Playing games, trivia, an MJ scavenger hunt and much more. I honestly just want as many people to come as possible, and especially to the theatre. We need to buy tickets and hoodies in advance, so who all is in? - You can also spend the night at my house for free if you were to come from out of town.

Thank you for reading. Contact me if you are interested.

darvon1982@gmail.com or PM me.... I prefer you to reply to this thread or PM me though.

:punk:

Yeah basically what Darvon just said. For those of you who don't know me I'm Dexter from Louisiana. I will be getting these shirts printed up. The front of the shirt that says KING OF POP FANATICS will basically stay the same. The back is what we are trying to change. feel free to come up with any ideas. The print shop thats printing the shirts for me need at least 10 orders. We were thinking hoodies. Im going to call the place tomorrow to ask if the order could be mixed meaning some hoodies/some shirts. The shirts will be between 10-12 dollars.

About the THIS IS IT movie. I know some fans would like to go with other fans so thats why we are planning on having a fans night to go watch it.

anyone who wants to email me : michaeljacksonsgodson@hotmail.com. Thats my msn messenger also.
Thanks,
Dexter

no one told me of the same shirt idea! When was this decided? Dont' be leaving me out of the loop!

this is such a great idea...man, I'd love to take part. I just moved to Austin. You know, I'm actually probably going to be in Dallas on Sun Nov 1st for a concert that evening...hmm. But no, there's no way I could spend the WHOLE weekend in Dallas as I always have lots of assignments and grading to do over the weekends. Sorry, this is me just thinking out loud. I'll keep mulling it over and maybe I'll find a way to make it to at least one of the nights...

Come Saturday Night! (no pressure of course lol) We would love to have you. You can also spend the night if you need to. Any MJ fan is welcome!!! :) Just let me know here okay? :)

Come Saturday Night! (no pressure of course lol) We would love to have you. You can also spend the night if you need to. Any MJ fan is welcome!!! :) Just let me know here okay? :)

thank you so much, that's very sweet. I will definitely see if I can make it!

Okay people, we are going to see the movie on the 30th at 7pm and then dinner afterwards( late dinner)

Saturday afternoon we will get set up for the party! Please PLEASE respond TEXANS or anyone that can make it!!!!!

Thank you

Okay people, we are going to see the movie on the 30th at 7pm and then dinner afterwards( late dinner)

Saturday afternoon we will get set up for the party! Please PLEASE respond TEXANS or anyone that can make it!!!!!

Thank you

thanks for the update...right now it's looking like I won't make it, but I will let you know for sure.

Back