Are there have a miracle in the world?????

pauline

Proud Member
um.....are there have a miracle in the world???? just feel free to share your opinion in here.
In mine, if there really have a miracle, why it haven't happened in Michael???
Why not come out and save him on that time??????
i truly believe there have angles in the side of us, but in a miracle,
i dunno, and its really a question on me~~~

Its too difficult to believe in miracles when you have lost all hope.

Its too difficult to believe in miracles when you have lost all hope.

I know it's hard, Suzie B, but don't lose hope. Think of all the people around you that love you. Many of us are in pain. We just look for those around us that can help us during these difficult times. If you need to cry or express yourself by writing, dancing, etc. do so. It's the best way one can channel those intense feelings.

Just don't lose hope.

"You are not alone".

Miracles do exist. And many of them happen right underneath our noses yet we are too preoccupied with our own lives that we don't notice them.

Regarding Michael, it was not Michael's time to go, but he did. We cannot change what happened. What we can change is how we deal with it.

Even though Michael's body is no longer with us, his spirit is ALIVE. And he is closer to you now than when his body was alive.

Look at all the fan events all over the world, how many fans got together to celebrate Michael's life & music. Look at this forum, look at what happened in Stockholm & Mexico with the flash Thriller/Beat it dance tributes, look at how the world is uniting through Michael's music. How people who don't know each other can just join together peacefully through Michael's music.

That to me is the miracle we are meant to receive. The miracle of loving one another, wishing peace and creating peace unto one another. Being kind to children and animals and to our planet. Express your emotions through art, and share them with the world. Help those who are in need & never give hatred a space in your heart. Defend yourself with truth.

We all have very little time on Earth. We never know when we are going to die. So let's make the best of it. Michael would wants us to.

I believe Michael himself was a miricle and we should be proud to have been around whist he was. It is a miricle that we got someone sooooooo talelnted on this Earth and I thank God that I was alive while he was even though it wasnt for long. Like they say all good things must come to an end. There will only ever be one Michael Jackson.

I believe Michael himself was a miricle and we should be proud to have been around whist he was. It is a miricle that we got someone sooooooo talelnted on this Earth and I thank God that I was alive while he was even though it wasnt for long. Like they say all good things must come to an end. There will only ever be one Michael Jackson.

I believe miracles exist and happen all the time whether people recognize them or not. Yes, Michael himself was a miracle. Just look at all that he did in the short time he was here. How could one man accomplish so much? He is a miracle. :)

when mike will come back that wuld be a miracle..
but i think mike was a miracle back then when he was living....
what he has accomplished is way beyond the imaginable for the rest of the world......

I believe that miracles DO happen, and they happen all the time. We just have to recognize them? For the atheists among us, I guess they are not expecting miracles? Or chalk them up to. . the "unusual?" That's perfectly ok, and I respect that. Those of us who believe in a higher power, maybe are more attuned to recognizing miracles when they occur? I've had SO many miracles, large and small. I believe in "reality" and in coping as best I can, on a daily basis. I also believe in miracles. . . . . . . . . which are a different type of reality, but no less genuine. If that makes any sense. . . . .

Yes, Michael truly was a miracle, to have inspired so much love. . . . .

I used to be an atheist and a non believer in miracles. But ever since Michael's death I began believing in miracles and God again. Especially when he had gave me a sign today that Michael is with him now and that he is truely ok now.

Miracles do exist. And many of them happen right underneath our noses yet we are too preoccupied with our own lives that we don't notice them.

Regarding Michael, it was not Michael's time to go, but he did. We cannot change what happened. What we can change is how we deal with it.

Even though Michael's body is no longer with us, his spirit is ALIVE. And he is closer to you now than when his body was alive.

Look at all the fan events all over the world, how many fans got together to celebrate Michael's life & music. Look at this forum, look at what happened in Stockholm & Mexico with the flash Thriller/Beat it dance tributes, look at how the world is uniting through Michael's music. How people who don't know each other can just join together peacefully through Michael's music.

That to me is the miracle we are meant to receive. The miracle of loving one another, wishing peace and creating peace unto one another. Being kind to children and animals and to our planet. Express your emotions through art, and share them with the world. Help those who are in need & never give hatred a space in your heart. Defend yourself with truth.

We all have very little time on Earth. We never know when we are going to die. So let's make the best of it. Michael would wants us to.

Very well said :)

I used to be an atheist and a non believer in miracles. But ever since Michael's death I began believing in miracles and God again. Especially when he had gave me a sign today that Michael is with him now and that he is truely ok now.

I'm the same I'm agnostic(I know there is something but don't necessarily believe its any of the religions we are told about) but since his death my spiritual awareness seems to have increased ten fold. I do believe there is a god and I believe that you should remain true to yourself and act in good faith at all times in life.

That is so true!

Back