Dallas/Fort Worth Fans: This is it and MJ halloween party

Silentstar01

Proud Member
Hey everyone,

Darvon already made a thread about it but i decided that I would too. Since Halloween 2002 there have been Michael Jackson Halloween parties put on here in Dallas/Fort Worth. And once again October is approaching and we would like to do another one. I know this year has been hard on every fan and its hard on us but we want to show our love for Michael and do this once again this year. Who knows how many more we will get to do? So this one needs to be big and overflowing with love. And there is a difference this year.....This is It will be shown in theatres. So, we would like to make shirts/hoodies (not sure of the temprature so decide if you want either or both) and everyone wear the same one together that night in support and memory of Michael. We will be going OCTOBER 30TH. We also need design ideas for the back of the shirt. Something that will show our love and remember Michael. So please, any ideas would be great. You can email Dexter or PM him for details on the design and prices (which are very reasonable $10-12). Or you can email him

michaeljacksonsgodson@hotmail.com
or PM him at : VERMILION ROADRUNNERS

Darvon: Darvon1982@gmail.com
or you can pm her at: Darvon1982

Please respond if you are interested. The tockets of course go on sale soon and we will need a head count asap. Going to see this film, as hard as it will be, will help hold each other up as a group. Lets do it for the King of Pop.

Now, the MJ halloween party:

Keep checking back for updates and times but the party includes, watching a few videos, speeches or concerts (Maybe we can vote on what we really want to see that night). This will be done on a projector in the backyard. There is also music, games, prizes, a scavenger hunt (which is FUN) and food. Now the food is also something to discuss. Throw out some ideas........Maybe finger foods, pizza, there is also catered food. We did panchos I think the first or second year and they are really good. So keep checking back for food and please give us your input too.

Costumes: Costumes are a plus OR maybe just dressing up for Michael in a shirt etc. That can discussed here in the forum too.

Please help this to be a loving and memorable moment! Speak freely in the thread and voice your ideas or concerns so we can all talk and iron out the details in the next few weeks. Love you all.

keep Michaeling......

Amy

Back