3 candles...

myfavouritewintercoat

Proud Member
Last night something happened in my room whilst sat thinking of Michael and his funeral. I lit 3 candles at 3am UK time, well 1 blew out soon after and the other 2 remained burning. I had the TV on and just after the family had left Encino I looked up at my window(I was looking at the moon outside thinking of Michael) and noticed that candle that had blown out quite a while before was alight again... I can't explain why it was... I truly feel he is all around us and I'm the first one to look for explanations but some things have happened where no explanations can be given.

Love you Michael xx

I just had another sign... I went to the supermarket to get my folks an anniversary present and card and had my ipod on random of all different artists - anyway Michael's 'Smile' came on and made me feel :cry: again and I looked up at the shelf in front of me which was teabags(random I know) and look at the make of tea that was in front of me as his song came on...

DSC_00283.jpg

Odd eh... thanks to mobiles taking pics I can show you - although I did look odd taking a pic of tea box lol!

I just had another sign... I went to the supermarket to get my folks an anniversary present and card and had my ipod on random of all different artists - anyway Michael's 'Smile' came on and made me feel :cry: again and I looked up at the shelf in front of me which was teabags(random I know) and look at the make of tea that was in front of me as his song came on...

DSC_00283.jpg

Odd eh... thanks to mobiles taking pics I can show you - although I did look odd taking a pic of tea box lol!

:D That's cool!!

I'm the first to try and find an answer for things(thats why I want the truth and justice over his death and spend a lot of time on here in the investigative forum) but these things keep happening to me... I really think they are signs, I'm happy to see them :)

I love these kinds of synchronicities, I've had a few too and they are very comforting.

Thanks for sharing this, it's wonderful.
I've had a few of these things happen to me too and I truly feel that Michael is all around us and it gives a lovely feeling. :heart:

I always feel Michaels presence, get this I was listening to heal the world about one day after MJ died and out of nowhere it skipped and it sounded as if he said my name and then later that night some trees were making a shaddow in my room and I swear I could see Michaels face with some black sunglasses on, the strange thing was normally this would scare me or something but it felt kind of comforting.

yeah ive had some thing happen as well. ive seen cloud hearts a couple times, also i saw a cloud angel above my house as i was walking back in from taking out the trash, and one night last month i was standing outside a friends house waiting for her to get back from her wedding reception we all went to that night and as i was waiting i looked up at the sky and right away i saw a shooting star. i never seen one before but it automaticaly made me think of Michael.

Back