This Is It UK Ticket News! [UPDATE: Post 111] [Merged]

This Is It

Proud Member
I contacted Sony Pictures by email because the registration web
site only lets you register if you are in the US.

This is the response that I received -

"Michael Jackson's This Is It will be released in the UK

--UK release date: 10/28/09

-- A registration page for the UK should be available by early next week so UK residents can register for updates

--Tickets will go on sale in most cities beginning on Sunday, September 27

Thank you for contacting Sony Pictures."

Re: This Is It UK Ticket News!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy. I'm hoping I can get tickets man...It's gonna be SO TIGHT!

I'm more interested in how they're gonna sell tickets...online I guess?

hmm im curious as to what will b shown
was there a full dress rehearsal that was played through from start to finish ?
cant wait to hear the opening track... !!
wonder how long the movie will b for ?

heres a link to the imdb info... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1477715/

i know i will have to see this one way or the other but im so dredding it.the thought makles me feel sick. not sure how ppl can be so excited over it

i know i will have to see this one way or the other but im so dredding it.the thought makles me feel sick. not sure how ppl can be so excited over it

i think we are all on 2 minds bout it
it is both exciting and sad
i would rather see it than not
:ph34r:

I feel that I have to see it, but know that I will cry and cry and cry, which is why I want to go with other fans and not sit next to people out for a Saturday night with box of popcorn. I couldn't handle a hater shouting out something awful in the cinema :( Can't believe we have another ticket fiasco for it though. Why do they have to show it for just two weeks. Why can't they show it like any other film and give us all a break.

IT's gonna feel like another rush job like the actual tour tickets were. I just hope I'm at home at the time so I can do it. But I'm hoping us here as a group can still see it together.

Same here Thrillerchild, I didn't know they are only gonna show it for two weeks though, what's that all about?

^^I'm pretty sure it will go from 2 weeks to.. 2 months or more!
isn't that typical..

I'm deffinatley going to go! I agree it will be upsetting because well this is something I should of experienced live :( but it is something to look forward to I guess. Nothing will replace the loss of never seeing Michael live.

I will only go if I can go with other fans.

Any other fans from Hull on here? I've seen a couple of you posting before...maybe we could travel to London together and watch if it isn't being shown locally??

I understand. I am worried but kind of happy at the same time

Same here Thrillerchild, I didn't know they are only gonna show it for two weeks though, what's that all about?

Really? Just two weeks!!!

Well it's gonna be one big ticket rush AGAIN isn't it :sigh: ...tickets ging on sale a month before! Whats THAT all about? It's at the bleedin cinema, why can't they sell tickets on the day...

I personally cannot go through the drama of anxiously trying to get tickets, all that refreshing the page, being online for hours at a time...idiots selling them on ebay for 10x the price. Fans missing out as usual. It makes me sick

I was so happy when I got my concert tickets, ecstatic, i hit the roof.....but it was alot of uncertainty, alot of hard work, hardly any sleep for 3 days and alot of money. But that was to see Michael. Not a film :cry:

Michael would want people to see this film, especially his fans.

So I really don't get why some people say they will not see this. This is MJ's Legacy, this is what he did, this is what he loved, this is what he wanted the world to see.

Soo if you respect MJ, go see the movie. Make people go and see it, and let's break yet another record for our beloved King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

The good thing is that there will be a new single at the movie's soundtracks CD =)

Michael would want people to see this film, especially his fans.

So I really don't get why some people say they will not see this. This is MJ's Legacy, this is what he did, this is what he loved, this is what he wanted the world to see.

Soo if you respect MJ, go see the movie. Make people go and see it, and let's break yet another record for our beloved King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

I respect Michael more than you know. And I didn't see anyone say they are not gonna see it :/

I certainly want to see it...I am just not into the idea of another ticket fiasco :(

Thanks for posting, looking forward to seeing it, though will be bringing plenty of tissues

i dont think im gonna go,honestly ill be total mess, id rather just chill at home and read the reviews

I will only go if I can go with other fans.

Any other fans from Hull on here? I've seen a couple of you posting before...maybe we could travel to London together and watch if it isn't being shown locally??

Im from hull :)

cod heads lol j/k

Back