Proof michael didn't disconnect the phones?

*~MJ Loves MJ~*

Proud Member
*~Neverland in my dreams... but yeh, ONT, CANADA.~
I remember seeing this on I think it was Larry King during the ceremony the other night.

Someone had mentioned that on the day or so that Michael passed, Michael had called them to chat with them. The person /celebrity (forgive me I can't recall who it was) also mentioned that Michael had left a message on their phone, asking then to call him as soon as they got that message.

The individual then went on to say that they called Michael back, yet the phone was disconnected.

My point is, if Michael had asked someone to call them back, why would he have the phones disconnected...simple, he didn't.

Not sure if this was mentioned before but I think it pretty well backs-up our theory that someone was trying to cover-up the situation.

This breaks my heart even more so. I want the truth to come now.

We all wanna know what happened in that room =( but i guess won't not know any of this, yeah it breaks the heart so much :cry:

It was deepak chopra who mentioned that on Larry King live, during the funeral service....the message from micheal was saying (allegedly) : "This is Michael, I have good news, call me back"

O.k., I remember now...*geeze Mary*

Thank you Claudio. This proves that he did want to speak. So people saying that it was Michael who ordered the phones to be disconnected are proven wrong. Plus Michael never would have done such a thing, he needed security around him in all facets.

If I am not wrong Michael had his own cell phone. I remember his chef mentioning this in an interview. So probably others would have called MJ back via cell phone? I am not sure what to think about this all. But to me it seems a bit strange that the phone inside the room was disconnected. :ermm:

he may have disconnected the phones when he was trying to sleep. Is Murray still saying he didn;t cal 911 because he couldn't find a phone? What about his cell phone that he called his assistants on that morning?!

If I am not wrong Michael had his own cell phone. I remember his chef mentioning this in an interview. So probably others would have called MJ back via cell phone? I am not sure what to think about this all. But to me it seems a bit strange that the phone inside the room was disconnected. :ermm:

Exactly, why not just turn the ringer down? Just to suspicious.

People-

Celebrities change numbers ALOT especially when their number gets out there. One week they would have one number, the next month they can have a different one.

I don't doubt celebrities change their phone numbers more frequently than ordinary people but would the phones just happen to be disconnected (or a particular phone number not be in use) on the day MJ died (provided that was the day he called Chopra)? I guess it's possible but not really likely. Even if that were the case, surely the doctor would have known? The fact that he claimed there were no phones that worked has rubbed me the wrong way all the time. It is not plausible and I thought he'd made that part up. Then it turned out he could have used his own mobile phone in any case...

Changing phone numbers is one thing.
But Murray's lawyers claimed he was unable to call 911 earlier because Michael didn't have a phone in the house that could make external calls. :scratch:

^^ That right there smells like BS...
Weird.

Is Murray still saying he didn;t cal 911 because he couldn't find a phone?
hs argument is he didnt know the address. and deepak is dodgy anyway so i take what hes says with a pinch of salt

hs argument is he didnt know the address. and deepak is dodgy anyway so i take what hes says with a pinch of salt

What a dumb*ss Murray is. He expects everyone to believe that he's lived in a house for six weeks or months or whatever and in that time, he never found out the address he was living at.
I was watching a special on Michael and there is this guy with short grayish hair, and I think he was a spokesman for either just Michael or he is for the family. I didn't get his name, but he said that on the day Michael died that Murray was in the corner of Michael's room or somewhere in the hospital looking nervous.

Murray killed Michael, and that's what it boils down to. His license needs to be taken away and he needs to spend the rest of his life in prison.

I have an alarm system in my home, and you MUST have a land line. And with all of his security I'm sure he had an alarm...

I have an alarm system in my home, and you MUST have a land line. And with all of his security I'm sure he had an alarm...

I just read a post elsewhere which mentions the fire alarm went off before the ambulance arrived - its apparently mentioned in CNN transcripts too. Not particularly relevant to the phone line debate or is it? Why would the fire alarm have been set off? If the wires to it were cut that would possibly ...even probably...set it off.

And as you say some alarms are connected directly to alarm monitoring stations. They do need a landline for that yes but equally (and I suspect more likely) they can be linked by a direct end to end circuit from the house to the monitoring unit.

I'd be interested to know if an alarm actually did go off, and was it a fire alarm...or was it another security alarm?

Every single aspect of Murray's defense is a blatant contradiction. With regards to the phones he claimed that there were no working land lines and that he didn't call 911 on his cellphone because he didn't know the address (despite Michael's house being the only one on Carolwood Drive, and despite Murray driving there daily). I'm sure that the investigators have already reviewed all of the phone logs and services Michael had just as they reviewed Murray's cellphone records to confirm that Murray called friends and family that day.

With regards to the media obsessed Deepak, you really can't be sure if he's telling the truth about this phone call or most of the claims he makes.

People-

Celebrities change numbers ALOT especially when their number gets out there. One week they would have one number, the next month they can have a different one.

Person....:cheeky:

Ahh, Dr. Chopra called him back about two hours later...I doubt he'd be changing his number that soon. Plus, his close friends would be notified of that change.

When Dr. Chopra said Michael called him..was it actually that day? As in June 25th? or did he mean recently?
I'm wondering because if Michael was in a sedated state with all those medicines (even before the Propofol), would he have been alert enough to make the phonecall? Or maybe he couldn't sleep and was alert enough.

Many of us have been sayign that we think Mike was dead long before the 911 call was made, so if he made the phonecall to CHopra that day, it would have been real early in the morning.

So i'm not sure it was THAT DAY when MJ called Chopra.
Thoughts?

So i'm not sure it was THAT DAY when MJ called Chopra.
Thoughts?

On the site
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/chopra-will-never-know-what-jacksons-great-news-was_1108136
it says:
[...] and the King of Pop tried to contact Chopra two days before his death last week (25Jun09).
Chopra says, "I erased the message unfortunately. It was short.
"He said, 'Deepak, I'm excited to share great news with you. Call me back. I'm disappointed that you're not picking up.'"
So according to this Michaels call was on June 23.

So according to this Michaels call was on June 23.

O.k., thanks for clearing it up. I just wasn't sure.
So Mike and him were in contact with each other. Can't see Chopra making this up.

Humm, seems suspicious though that the phones would be disconnected afterwards...maybe on that day, the 23rd? Humm..

Anyone wanna add...

We don't know if the phones were working, or were not. But if not functional, did someone disable the phones so Michael, himself, couldn't call for HELP? We don't know WHAT happened in that room. I just hope Michael wasn't. . . . scared . . . on top of everythig else. . . .

Michael changed his phone numbers very frequently. I know someone who worked for him (long time ago, though). Michael fired him. He tried to call Michael back, and the phone number had been changed, in FIFTEEN MINUTES!

these whole thing with Murray.......are all BS.........MJ will still be here if not becoz of him and those others who are doing all of these cover ups and conspiracy.

I'm just crying out "JUSTICE for MJ"........these are all so UNFAIR! Who ever are behind all of these need to be punish and put behind bars.....

did someone disable the phones so Michael, himself, couldn't call for HELP? We don't know WHAT happened in that room. I just hope Michael wasn't. . . . scared . . . on top of everythig else. . . .
how can he call for help when he was given sedatvies and diprivan he wasnt aware of anything

how can he call for help when he was given sedatvies and diprivan he wasnt aware of anything

The fact is. . we have few facts. We have Murray's conflicting accounts. We have missing security tapes. We don't know WHAT happened that morning, or when Michael was given any drugs. We don't even KNOW that he habitually used Propofol. Maybe he didn't and it was all a lie to cover up guilt? Michael "wasn't aware," but was still AWAKE? And needed the Propofol? Strange. . .

We don't know if anyone else was in the house, or if anyone else was admitted to the house. We don't even know if Michael CONSENTED to an I.V.! We have "facts" about the drugs that were in his system, but we don't know amounts or when they were given. We have Murray trying to paint Michael as a druggie (and media, too). So, the fact is. . we don't have 'em. . . and should explore various possibilities.

So people saying that it was Michael who ordered the phones to be disconnected are proven wrong. Plus Michael never would have done such a thing, he needed security around him in all facets. [/B]
Michael's house was rented by AEG and on that day he died the phone line to the house was disconnected...how convenient?

Last edited:
Back