Did Michael ever write anything for Janet?

NO.

Janet wrote all of her own songs (except for the last album)

NO.

Janet wrote all of her own songs (except for the last album)

Um she did not write ALL of her songs! She did not write ANY songs on her first 2 albums (Janet Jackson and Dreamstreet) nor did she write any on her last one. Most of her music is cowritten by her and OTHER song writers. She is a brilliant song writer and musician but she did not do NOT do all of that on her own.

As for Michael writing things for Janet, I don't think he did (other than "Scream" which he cowrote with her). The only other song he worked with her on during her solo career was "Don't stand another Chance" which was written by Marlon and Michael provided background vocals.

I wish her and Michael would have done another collaboration. I think they are both brilliant song writers :)

Um she did not write ALL of her songs! She did not write ANY songs on her first 2 albums (Janet Jackson and Dreamstreet) nor did she write any on her last one. Most of her music is cowritten by her and OTHER song writers. She is a brilliant song writer and musician but she did not do NOT do all of that on her own.

As for Michael writing things for Janet, I don't think he did (other than "Scream" which he cowrote with her). The only other song he worked with her on during her solo career was "Don't stand another Chance" which was written by Marlon and Michael provided background vocals.

I wish her and Michael would have done another collaboration. I think they are both brilliant song writers :)

Who said I was counting her first two albums? She hardly even acknowledges them herself. And I put in "( )" except for her last album. Fall back! Janet also didn't write a few songs on the RN1814 album and 2 songs on Control. Janet is'nt the co-writer of her songs! She's the lead writer. Jimmy and Terry come up with the melody with Jan that's why they are usually credited as songwriters on her songs.

who said i was counting her first two albums? She hardly even acknowledges them herself. And i put in "( )" except for her last album. fall back! janet also didn't write a few songs on the rn1814 album and 2 songs on control. Janet is'nt the co-writer of her songs! She's the lead writer. Jimmy and terry come up with the melody with jan that's why they are usually credited as songwriters on her songs.

lmao!

Who said I was counting her first two albums? She hardly even acknowledges them herself. And I put in "( )" except for her last album. Fall back! Janet also didn't write a few songs on the RN1814 album and 2 songs on Control. Janet is'nt the co-writer of her songs! She's the lead writer. Jimmy and Terry come up with the melody with Jan that's why they are usually credited as songwriters on her songs.
"Pleasure Principle" on the 'Control' album was written by neither Janet, nor Jam & Lewis. It was written & produced by Monte Moir. He's the caucasian guy in The Time. Janet has worked with all of the members of The Time except Morris Day.

No, they're talking about a different one more chance which is on The Jacksons Victory album.

The Jackson 5 also has a song called "One More Chance". So there's 3 of them, or 4 including Janet's cover.

"Pleasure Principle" on the 'Control' album was written by neither Janet, nor Jam & Lewis. It was written & produced by Monte Moir. He's the caucasian guy in The Time. Janet has worked with all of the members of The Time except Morris Day.

That's why I put except for 2 songs on Control ;)

Janet covered Randy's version(it was on the Jacksons' victory album) of "One more chance" written by Randy(I like Randy's version better). There's the Jackson 5's "One more Chance" and MJ's song "One More Chance", written by R. Kelly. I don't know if MJ ever wrote for Janet though.

Back