Your Own Neverland?

herstory

Proud Member
I've had this pondered this a lot. So many people say Michael was "crazy" for creating Neverland but I think anyone who had the power to create their dream home paradise down to every detail would create something just as "crazy."

So, if suddenly you were as famous as Michael and had enough money to make your own Neverland what would it be like? ^_^ Can you tell I like to daydream? haha

Fill this out if you want as an outline!

What would you be famous for?:

Where would your Neverland be?:

What style of house?:

What kind of pets would you have?:

Would you have rides? What kinds?:

What kinds of things would you collect?:

What would your bedroom look like?:

What celebrity friends would you invite over?:

Would you have a different name for your Neverland?:

Anything else?:

Here are my answers. :D

What would you be famous for?: General Fashionista. I would be a stylist and CEO of my own fashion empire.

In New York state...somewhere downstate in the country. I love the seasons and the snow. ^_^

What style of house?:
Giant Victorian mansion!! With turrets and lots of ornate wood stuff. It would be pink.

Pigs! Lots of them! :wub: I would walk them on a leash down the red carpet. Also I'd have an extensive aquarium with hammerhead sharks.

Hells yeah! I would definitely want a roller coaster also a carousel, ferris wheel, and tilt-a-whirl.

Obviously a huge Michael Jackson collection, aside from that Barbies. I would have a seperate cottage with all Barbie stuff. Also I would collect Victorian stuff, tea sets and historical clothing especially.

What would your bedroom look like?: Huge four post bed with a canopy, pink silk sheets. :heart: Really big windows with a balcony overlooking a perfectly manicured garden.

Since this already an impossible dream obbbbviously Michael would come over. He'd have his own wing practically so he could have a second home on the east coast. :lol:Karl Lagerfeld would come over a lot and Simon Doonan. Also I would be friends with a lot of rappers because they throw the best parties and who wouldn't want to see a bunch of rappers in a pink Victorian mansion?

Something really girlie and old fashioned...maybe Rosewood Glenn? hahaha

Anything else?:
All of my staff like the maids etc would have to wear period clothing so it would feel like you were in the Belle Epoque. :yes:

Last edited:
What would you be famous for?: Singing, dancing, and being the guitarist, lead singer, or drummer in a band. :D

Where would your Neverland be?: in the countryside of my hometown.

What style of house?: A beautiful, huge Victorian-style mansion, something that would look like Michael's at Neverland or George Harrison's at Henley-on-Thames.

What kind of pets would you have?: dogs, horses, a little part where penguins could live. My favorite animals!!

Would you have rides? What kinds?: I'd have a Ferris wheel, a Rock-n-Roll (it's been missing from my county fair for a few years - it plays rock music and goes forwards and backwards), a til-a-whirl, a roller coaster, a carousel and maybe a few other ones.

What kinds of things would you collect?: I would have my American Girl dolls on display in their cute outfits. I collect Sorcerer Mickey as well, so that stuff would be in a room as well. I have a few collector Barbie dolls, and I would love to collect more. I would also have Beatles and MJ stuff, in their own rooms, of course!

What would your bedroom look like?: Hanging beads would be at the entrance. When you enter, it would be a place of peace, love and Beatles! I'd have flowers painted on the wall, flowers everywhere, peace signs, Beatles and MJ posters, and maybe some incense burning as well! And a huge bed, with curtains for privacy as needed, if a special someone was over. ;)

What celebrity friends would you invite over?: Since it's a dream, I'd invite some dead celebrities: Michael, of course! The Beatles! Bon Scott of AC/DC. The guys from Def Leppard. Daniel Radcliffe, so we could get some action. Danny Masterson (Hyde from That 70s Show), for action as well, and Drake Bell. Rupert Grint, Robert Pattinson, Emma Watson, Topher Grace, Ashton Kutcher, and James Dean -- we have the same birthday, so we could have a joint birthday party!

Would you have a different name for your Neverland?: Probably. Something like Groovyland, My 60s or 70s Paradise, something of that nature.

Anything else?: I'd have a pink VW Beetle, a VW Bus, and lots of records!!!

What would you be famous for?:

As an astronomer maybe

India

What style of house?:

A huge traditional Indian style house. Kind of like the one in the begining of the movie Devdas.

I would have a zoo filled with mostly Indian type animals. And some other animals as well.

Ferris Wheel
a carousel

And maybe some other rides.

Fairies
unicorns
MJ stuff
Saris (I just absolutely love those saris that the Indian women wear.)

What would your bedroom look like?:

Like a traditional Indian style room. Except it will have a few MJ posters up on the walls.

Mostly the Bollywood actors like:

Shahruhk Khan
Preity Zinta
John Abraham
Kajol
Aamir Khan
Bipasha Basu
Abhishek Bachchan
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
Hrithik Roshan
Rani Mukherjee
Amitabh Bachchan
Ajay Devgan
Rekha
Johnny Lever (He is just so funny. Especially when he did the movie Baaziger.)
And of course I would invite my beloved Michael

Maybe I really can't come up with a name right now.

Anything else?:

I would have a huge observatory to look up at space.

I've had this pondered this a lot. So many people say Michael was "crazy" for creating Neverland but I think anyone who had the power to create their dream home paradise down to every detail would create something just as "crazy."

So, if suddenly you were as famous as Michael and had enough money to make your own Neverland what would it be like? ^_^ Can you tell I like to daydream? haha
what a great idea!!!!!! :clapping:

What would you be famous for?: for making others smile! not sure what method wuld I use, but I love to make others smile and be happy!!!!!! Longtime ago Iwantedto be a writer, but I am not sure if you can get enough money from being one, to build a Neverland :yes:

Where would your Neverland be?: that would be on a sea cost! definitely! could be somewhere in Balcans, Italy or Greece! my Neverland would be really big!

What style of house?: not sure about the style, but it would have really large windows, so the sun could go inside and I could see everything: the trees, the sun, the birds, everything from the inside. I would love it to be made from wood, but I am not sure if this is practical enough :lol:. But for sure the house would be brown and light yellow and would look very comfortable from the outside. It might have one or two towers as well, not very big ones, tho. Towers would be made all from glass, so I could see all Neverland from the top of them. In one of them I would have my own library, with all books I love (there are so many and the library would be growing all the time!!!!) :)

What kind of pets would you have?: mmmm I would have some pets, byt they would need to have their own protectors as well as I might not have much time to take care of them asmuch as I would love to. I would have rabbits and cats. Well I would love to have a black panthers as well, but I would need to be sure that they are ok there. And I could have an elephant, but I am not sure about this yet - I would need to have lots of space for him!!!! and I wouldn't want him to be alone, so I would need to have at least two elephants! :lol:
I could have also diferent pets, that would be something to figure out. And yes, I would love to have many colorful birds like parrots! :in_love:

Would you have rides? What kinds?: I haven't been thinking about this one. I might do, but I don't know yet. :)

What kinds of things would you collect?: Book, movies, some paintings, music and photograghy. Also souvenirs from all around the world - from my trips. Some of them could be a bit strange, but everyone would have a memmory attached to it. Yes, I am a big collector :yes:

What would your bedroom look like?: It would be very big! I mean VERY BIG!!!! I would have a very big bed for sure and it would be very comfortable! and the roof over my bedroom would be made from glass, so I could see all stras at night, or rain fallong at me, but not making me wet. Everything! And each day the real sun would be waking me up! :sun:

What celebrity friends would you invite over?: why Michael of course:lol: I would also invite John Lennon and Johnny Depp, and any of celebrity. I would needtoinite them to see if I like them. If I did they would be invited to come and visit me whenever they want and I am sure I would like many of them :lol:

Would you have a different name for your Neverland?: HA! that is a cheeky question! I don't know... lemme think... no, I don't know. Icould just name it HOME. But I could also name it differently. Something like the Lost Port? I don't know yet, ha! :mellow:

Anything else?: Yes! Plenty of things! The first one is cinema! It well be open and free for anyone who would want to come and see whatever I was playing. But warning! I would be playing things I like! Sowhoever enjoys things I do, could come and see it with me! :lol:
I would also have a swimming pool - more like a small lake also with boats and stuff.
I would have a park with swings.
I would love my friends to visit me, I would have a lot of space for them at my home.
I would also have a place for others. Myhome would be always open for travellers, who could come here, stay for free and tell me about their stories and travels. I would love people from all races and cultures to come and visit me and to stay at my house. But I would love them to be kind and generous as I would be to them.
I guessI would also have some people that were less luckythan me at my home - like ill children etc. I would have some special days - like once in a month I would organize something for them (and no, I am not copying that from Michael, I just got shocked myself! :lol:). However, I wouldn't have them too often, not more than once in a month. But I would like to see them smile :sun:

LOL, so if I ever had a chance to create my own Neverlad youareall welcome to come and visit me and spend a nice time with me there :clapping:

(and yes, I'll never think that Michael was any kind of freak for creating his own Neverland. No way! :lol:)

Last edited:
Back