Mikes Laugh lol

OMG - I so appreciate this video!

Here I am watching it & giggling with him! I wish I could see more footage of the school where he's sitting in the kindergarten chairs - too CUTE!!!

Aww, thanks so much. yeah, I would have given anything to act silly and joke around with him. You can't find that type of presence with just anyone...Mike had a sweet inocence that allowed him to take everything with a gram of salt.

Wish our world could find joy and laughter in the most simplest things.

ok I'm sorry I know this is off topic but I just really need to say this I was watching the video and smiling and stuff till I saw this horrible comment and it turned my laughter into pure anger god I wish I could watch an mj video on youtube without those sick comments I mean if they really hate mj why the hell are they watching videos of him? man I just hate youtube

but thank you very much for the video

Yes, Michael truly had an infectuous laugh! Thanks for sharing that with us.

:mello:(sigh)

hey guys For anyone out there whos in need of a bit of cheering up i found this video and i thought it was so sweet. If anyone could also tell me what interview the bit at 1:15 is coz ive never seen it :).
Aswell as :53 , his at an award show and i cant figure out which one lol
hope it brings a smile XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZJhl0-ylIo

Thank You..No matter what Michael smiles & laughs soo do you.. :)
:huggy:

I love this, I actually posted it last week because it was too good not to share :)

His laugh is so beautiful. I wish I could listen to it on my ipod or something :wub:

Definitely makes me smile each time I see him laugh or smile! :)

Aww so cute!:wub:
My favorite laugh-vid is that one with the supersoakers....and then that he gets the 2nd one. LOL, I love it!
Makes me smile though my heart is aching.:angel:

Aww, thanks for posting! Michael's laugh is so catchy! You can't stop laughing when you watch him laugh :lol:
And that smile... it's perfection.

Love you, Mike. Keep smiling in Heaven.. :heart: :cry:

Back