• 8 hours - 14 hours

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • 14+ hours

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

thesmellofcoffee

Proud Member
I'll go anywhere just as long Michael is there
Just curious what's the time do you all usually spend readin threads and postin here?

If I dont have school and am stayin at home, I will stay on mjjc for the whole day :scratch: I dont know if it's way too long.
But if I have school, I will spend 4-6 hours. Basically, whenever Im online I will be on mjjc.

What about you guys?

Depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm here for several hours and sometimes I'm only doing a quick visit. There are also days when I stay away from MJJC completely.

During This Is It, I was on it literally 24/7.
A few weeks before his death (25 June) I hadn't posted for a while and did quick visits. I would go days without visiting actually because I wanted to wait for the night before the 13th to come on and see how everyone was/share the excitement of what was to come...

Since his death I've been on it pretty much everyday (apart from the first 2 weeks of August as I was on holiday) I go through phases of lurking and not posting and then there are times where I post away and I stay signed in on it pretty much 24/7.

Overall I say around 3 hours. (1 hr in the morning and 1 hour in the evening/before I go to bed)

Id say a while...i'll just say that..:lol:

Depends really...if I have work then not long at all, I do tend to check here everyday but some days don't post or whatever. If I'm off work like today I'll come back a few times between doing other things if I'm not too busy and post. I'd say more than 1 hour but no more than 3.

Sometimes it's 1-4 hours or on some days maybe in the weekends 4-8 I can't really say it really depends on what I'm doing that day.

1-4 hours. When I'm on internet I spend most of the time here.. I should lessen the time I use in Internet, though, and use it for studying instead.. :scratch:

Too long!
You can never get enough of MJJC! :cheeky:

Waaaay too long. At least 2 hours total reading or posting each day on average. Way, way too long to be completely honest.

EDIT: On days I'm working one of my two jobs, it varies really. On the weekend or special events I'm not on as much because of work. But lately I've noticed that i spend a good majority of time on here. :)

God bless you, Michael. We miss you and we hope to see you again soon....you next to the prophets and our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.....Hallelujah!

I love MJJC. When ''it'' happend I was here 24/7 for 2 weeks and after that I couldnt com online for about 2 months. Now Im back so between 1-4 hours. Weekends way more tho.

wow! some of you stay on for hours! I'm only on here for a 15-30 mins. But that's probably because I have to share my computer with another person.
LOL I share this computer with my parents! And they do complain of my internet using (especially dad and it's soooo annoying, lol) But sorry, I just have to get my daily check on MJ news! :cheeky: (and even though I'm going to only "check the news" I always find myself posting everything else, too, and suddenly it's been 2 hours, lol)

LOL I share this computer with my parents! And they do complain of my internet using (especially dad and it's soooo annoying, lol) But sorry, I just have to get my daily check on MJ news! :cheeky: (and even though I'm going to only "check the news" I always find myself posting everything else, too, and suddenly it's been 2 hours, lol)

Haha, that's pretty much like me too, time seems to fly on here! :lol:

I've been doing a few night shifts at work recently and when I'm working in obstetrics we always get a couple of hours break - as long as no one goes into labour in the middle of the night. I usually log on then for an hour and again during the day if I have time.
Everything moves so fast here - I've been away for 2 days and just spent 2 hours catching up with all the new threads.

Usually....4-8 hours for me. I work from home so it's easy for me to get online often. I've had days where I was online all day though...this place is addicting! I'm currently trying to cut back a little lol... like today I've maybe been on a total of 30 minutes.

I'm usually more than a hour,but for sure less than 4.
Wish i could be more time than i am really

When I’m at my family’s I take about 6 hours each time estimating about 12 hours.

Back