What do you all think Janet will perform at the VMA'S for Michael?Here's my guess"Come Back To Me"

Mugsysam

Proud Member
What do you all think Janet will perform at the VMA'S for Michael?Here's my guess"Come Back To Me"

Can you even imagine that if she did???
I said this in the other post about this but had to put it out there. That would be soooooo hard for her I would imagine to sing that to Michael.....but really...it's be perfect. I am actually listening to that song right now and crying thinking about her singing that in tribute to Michael

My favorite all time Janet Jackson song by the way..............

I may actually put together a tribute of my own to that song for Michael tonight.....

Re: What do you all think Janet will perform at the VMA'S for Michael?Here's my guess"Come Back To M

This would be amazing:

Setlist:

MJ/JJ Video Montage
Music & Me/Together Again [Acapella]
*Dance Break* [No singing just dancing] Billie Jean/Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough/Dangerous [Janet Interludes MJ uses]

"Edit"
Video screen appears from under the stage with MJ on screen from the "Scream" video. Janet next to screen with "Breakdown" of "Scream" commencing.

Finish:

"Together Again"

Re: What do you all think Janet will perform at the VMA'S for Michael?Here's my guess"Come Back To M

I don't care what she does - whatever Janet will do is from the HEART, and not for publicity or profit.

Dunk is gonna dunk it out of the planet!

Omg!! My baby is going to shut this ish down!

I was going to say Togther again or Scream with mikes on a big screen behind her singing his part and then janet will sing her part, or it could be both.

Is this for real or was it a wishlist?

:popcorn:

This would be amazing:

Setlist:

MJ/JJ Video Montage
Music & Me/Together Again [Acapella]
*Dance Break* [No singing just dancing] Billie Jean/Don't Stop Til' You Get Enough/Dangerous [Janet Interludes MJ uses]

"Edit"
Video screen appears from under the stage with MJ on screen from the "Scream" video. Janet next to screen with "Breakdown" of "Scream" commencing.

Finish:

"Together Again"

How I imagine they would to a tribute on the "Video Music Awards" is that they have different sets that Janet will be dancing through. From Rock With You, to Thriller, Beat it, e.t.c... That's at least how I would do it. Using a huge screen in the background and props on the stage to make the different environments.

I hope they will be creative.

Together Again would be perfect,though heartbreaking for everybody,especially her..

Scream and then Together Again! The later will definetly bring on the waterworks for me!

I would love to see Janet do this for her brother!

But i heard that this was just a rumor and it wasn't happening? I think they said that she would help with the choreography and stuff but would not be performing herself?

Don't know if this is legit or not, but on the other thread somebody working on the tribute had tweeted or commented on their facebook that Janet's tribute 'won't leave a dry eye in the room' or something like that.

Libsta81- MTV had actually released a statement that Janet was opening the awards show with a tribute to her brother.

I think someone had let the cat out of the bag so people working on the tribute said that she was performing, then she wasn't (because i think it was supposed to be a surprise), etc. But MTV made a formal statement this afternoon about it and said that she would be performing.

Don't know if this is legit or not, but on the other thread somebody working on the tribute had tweeted or commented on their facebook that Janet's tribute 'won't leave a dry eye in the room' or something like that.

Libsta81- MTV had actually released a statement that Janet was opening the awards show with a tribute to her brother.

I think someone had let the cat out of the bag so people working on the tribute said that she was performing, then she wasn't (because i think it was supposed to be a surprise), etc. But MTV made a formal statement this afternoon about it and said that she would be performing.

thanks for the info! I'm looking foward to it :)

i will cry like a baby while hearing together again!!it will be too much to bear for me!!

Would love to see Scream performed.

Together Again would be beautiful. I know it would be hard to her but it would be beautiful :cry:

"there are times when i look above and beyond ,there are times when i feel your love around me......"--- "together again".... just thinking about it makes me cry.

whatever it is.... it will be great.

Wow, When I heard this ,I flipped,I think it was too soon after they buried Her Big Bro but I think that Michael would have wanted her to continue to persue her dreams and make milestones. I think it would be nice to do that for her Brother.If they could find the seperate footage of Michael doing screem,They could let Janet do it live. And Together again would be great too.but If she sings Comeback to me,I'll cry until I can't cry Nomore. There will not be a dry eye in the house,I mean for the people that loved and adored Michael,the rest of the young folks will have to learn that if it wasn't for Michael,this industry wouldn't be the way it is today without his influnce on Music and The Visual arts. The VMAs will be the tributes of all tributes,Lets hope that they give Michael the respect and the love he deserves.Too bad he's not around to see this but he'll be looking down from heaven smiling and saying thank you.

I just cann't wait to see her she did look really sad at the funeral and she was silent and the ones who are silent are normally the saddest, but she did look in good shape and looked like she was ready for a comeback I love all of her songs, I think the setlist will be something like this:

opening video montage
Rhythem Nation(not complete)
Dance segmant
Scream
Together Again

like others I think scream and together again will probably make me cry and nothing has made me cry since the memorial, I think I cried so much until I was unable to cry anymore, Im being serious about this can you actually cry so much you cant cry no more ?

Am I the only one whos first initial thought was that she would perform a Michael song? I would love to hear her sing one of his.

I have been playing come back to me and if she sang that, i would cry. I wish he could come back, but.... whatever Janet does, it will be a fitting tribute for the king.

I'm calling it, she's gonna perform Together Again.

I really hope she performs Scream. As far as I know, she has never performed it, and it would be a real treat.

Can you even imagine that if she did???
I said this in the other post about this but had to put it out there. That would be soooooo hard for her I would imagine to sing that to Michael.....but really...it's be perfect. I am actually listening to that song right now and crying thinking about her singing that in tribute to Michael

My favorite all time Janet Jackson song by the way..............

I may actually put together a tribute of my own to that song for Michael tonight.....

I think Come back to me is too slow actually. I think she'll do dances to MJ songs but if she does any of her music it'll probably be Together Again.

I don't care what she does - whatever Janet will do is from the HEART, and not for publicity or profit.

LOL I agree.

Oh yeah, I hope she going to perform scream because she never perfom it for a while

I would love to see her live probably the next best thing to Michael.
I hope she does rhythem Nation I love that dance routine and the song she is a great artist I miss seeing her in the charts

I would love to see her live probably the next best thing to Michael.
I hope she does rhythem Nation I love that dance routine and the song she is a great artist I miss seeing her in the charts

ya love that song to:smilerolleyes: also the rhythem nation dance was michaels orignaly and michael gave it to janet to use that is wat big bros r for :) the whole thing is just so so sad though :cry: x

Couldn't have said it any better

I'm glad she's doing this :yes:
And with all the amazing dancers she's using it should be amaaaaaazing.
Together again will definitely make me cry....and so would scream!
Actually all of it will...

But yeah, I'm glad she's doing it. Pay homage to your big brother, girl!!!

ya love that song to:smilerolleyes: also the rhythem nation dance was michaels orignaly and michael gave it to janet to use that is wat big bros r for :) the whole thing is just so so sad though :cry: x

true :)everyone will cry :cry:

Back