VIDEO: Southern University in Baton Rouge, LA Tribute to KOP (Saturday Sept.5)

Vermilion Roadrunners

Proud Member
Sup everyone i hope i'm posting this is the right section and i hope you all enjoy video. I went to this football game last saturday Sept. 5 at my current school UL-LAFAYETTE (Lafayette, LA) vs. Southern of Baton Rouge, LA (black historcial college) my old school. We beat Southern's football team but they band destroyed ours.

First clip is tribute from last Saturday Sept. 5 2009.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxRWZLKGe70&feature=related

Second clip is from 2006:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3MFsEzPlFY&feature=related
(watch my cousin in the middle leading the girls lol).

Again hope this is the right section

Go SOUTHERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

oooo that was sooo great. erm...what they playing? lol.

EDIT: got it...ohhh i want to rock with youuu allllllllllllll nightt, dan you into the daylightttttttttt, i want to rock with youuuu alll nighttttt, we're going to rock the nighttttt away.

and some other songs, the guy at the end was really good. michael would have been proud!

That's my alma mater!!!!!!!!!!!

Go SU Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Human Jukebox!!!!!!

I remember they use to play Can You Feel, YANA, and many of his other songs while I was there and I would be in the stands, dancing my a$$ off.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
Oh I'm so proud right now.. lol

wow that is sooooo cool! I want to play my flute in that band hehe!!

I can't wait until Homecoming cuz I know they will play MJ again and I will have on my MJ outfit.. Acting like a dancing doll in the stands

When is the homecoming? I go to UL-Lafayette now. I can't wait til the Bayou classic it should be cold i wanna find me an MJ button down Jacket.

DEAD@MJ BUTTON DOWN..
Homecoming is Oct. 17th...
I would wear my Thriller Jacket but um I got the jacket back in '83/84 when I was 6 or 7.. lol, don't think it would be big enuf now..

I will be sporting MJ all weekend long though..

That was incredible! Thank you for sharing.

I loved how the audience sang the lyrics and half the band would do the thriller dance while the other played and vice versa. LOL!

That's my home state!!!
southern has always given MJ love...

that was great!!

Back