Possible "This Is It" Setlist (with photo from Michael Lee Bush)

Could "Drill" be a new song?

No "Drill" is an improved version of the "Army-Drill medley" from the History tour (TDCAU/In the closed,Drives me wild etc). and this is only a part of a possible setlist. Bllie Jean,Thriller, We are the world and Heal the world are in the second half of the show..

HE WAS GONNA DO HUMAN NATURE ?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!

*cries eyes out*

What about the files off to the left? Other songs are listed on the tags. I wonder what they were for. I see Billie Jean, Not Alone, Earth Song.... I tried to enhance it on my computer with photoshop but it really didn't help with reading any more of the tags.

Omg Human Nature!!!! I would've been losing it at the concert as soon as the first note played.
I still haven't listened to that song since his passing.

Man I wish Heaven Can Wait or Break of Dawn was on there.. I would really be cursing right now.. Damn Murray and company!!

*Edit* However I doubt MJ would've just done 14 songs, I am sure there would've been a lil break in between then he would've come back with the other hits

no billie jean
no invincible song ???
whaaaaaaa?
beat it for closing ?
0_0

no billie jean or earth song or heal the world?

No "Drill" is an improved version of the "Army-Drill medley" from the History tour (TDCAU/In the closed,Drives me wild etc). and this is only a part of a possible setlist. Bllie Jean,Thriller, We are the world and Heal the world are in the second half of the show..

although yeah it sucks if he wasn't gonna do any invincible song but then again...any song would have done... :(

:angry: This show was going to be the best!..and all of coz murrayface...... :cry: :(

where Billie Jean and Thriller ? i don't believe that Michael will not perform this song .

I have Michael on my Facebook, and he's uploaded a photo entitled "speechless... my last MJJ tour id's and his tape for his fingers....." Does anyone know if this is for the "This Is It" show or if it's from his last tour? If this is a re-post I'm sorry but I did search and although I found a setlist thread, it wasn't related to Michael.

thisisitsetlist.jpg

this is from this is it lol, not his last tour, its even got the word dome on that other piece of card, probably refering to that dome project they were always on about

Well we know he was going to do Billie Jean. Theres a picture of it on the poster for the 'This is it' film.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

*SIGH* :( Now I'll never get my time.. at least I've got his Bucharest concert, that's better than nothing.. Lucky I saw him at the world music awards.. :)

Wow, MJ was about to rock the world again. And this does not seem to be the complete set list yet...

omg, shake your body , jesus i hope they rehearsed that

Great great list.

Maybe this is just the songs they rehearsed. Maybe it's not the final set list.

But soo many great songs.

l did not want new tour or new movie l was living happy life just because he was with us ,he is the king of music with or without f******* this is it.

Back