California Fans!!!

sure! where will they be showing it...give me the 411

Anyone in San Diego??
One of my good friends is going to UCSB. I could be able to go up depending on College. Lets try to keep eachother posted on this. Going in a group would be fun!

Anyone in San Diego??
One of my good friends is going to UCSB. I could be able to go up depending on College. Lets try to keep eachother posted on this. Going in a group would be fun!

haha. I'm going to ucsb also. yeah I just really want to be surrounded by mj fans. so you guys can pm me anytime! I was thinking maybe a weekend would be the best time to go.

haha. I'm going to ucsb also. yeah I just really want to be surrounded by mj fans. so you guys can pm me anytime! I was thinking maybe a weekend would be the best time to go.
That sounds like fun! Lets try and get more fans together. I will keep you posted. College life can be a little unpredictable with school work.
If we get a big enough group we should Visit Neverland =p.

any one near san berrnardino or riverisde that want to go with me to see this is it

yup im in the o.c. area....i sooo want to go with fans! pm me anytime. ima go with my bf as of yet...lol but i havnt told anyone yet but im sure my gang gonna wanna go!

who wants to go and see it with me in Culver city . First day first show.
well it the cinema is next to Sony Entertainment..Those bastards..

Any OC people out there?

yup im in the o.c. area....i sooo want to go with fans! pm me anytime. ima go with my bf as of yet...lol but i havnt told anyone yet but im sure my gang gonna wanna go!

I am from Orange County, I live in Fountan Valley we should definitely hit up one of the theaters. I normally go to the Bella Terra Cinemark theater in Huntington Beach. What about you?

There are a few of us here in San Diego but we're much older than college age fans. ;) Would love to meet up - AMC Palm Promenade is a big theater.

Any OC people out there?

I am from Orange County, I live in Fountan Valley we should definitely hit up one of the theaters. I normally go to the Bella Terra Cinemark theater in Huntington Beach. What about you?

I live in OC too,I live in Fullerton .It would be great if we could find somewhere in the middle .

Back