The Insider:Exclusive MJ interview under oath!!

bluetopez

Proud Member
CBS The Insider on Monday at 7:30pm est. Will show a never before seen interview of MJ under oath answering questions about something he may have signed, a contract or something? It shows him holding papers in his hands. He sometimes have reading glasses on or shades. Michael looks amazing in this footage really good looking.

He has his long black hair and dressed in all black the outfit looks like the one he wore when he went to china to visit the troops. So this could have been around that time? The Insider says this could blow the lid of the investigation into his death? I don't know in what way? But maybe it's because he kinda admits to being under the influence at the time of those papers were being given to him and he maybe didn't know what he signed.

We shall see?

If somebody already post this sorry!

Last edited:
What?

:doh:

CBC The Insider on Monday at 7:30pm est. Will show a never before seen interview of MJ under oath answering questions about something he may have sighned a contract or something? It shows him holding papers in his hands. He sometimes have reading glasses on or shades. Michael looks amazing in this footage really good looking. He has his long black hair and dressed in all black the outfit looks like the one he wore when he went to china to visit the troops. So this could have been around that time? The Insider says this could blow the lid of the investigation into his death? I don't know in what way, but maybe it's because he kinda admits to being under the influence when thy ask him about the papers he has in his hands.

We shall see if somebody already post this sorry!

Sounds like they are referring to the 2005 deposition in the Marc Schaffel case... Which HAS been shown before, and HAS NOTHING to do with the circumstances surrounding his death. Insider, the one show that's even more tabloid than ET...

Did it look like this?

mjschaffel.jpg

Sounds like they are referring to the 2005 deposition in the Marc Schaffel case... Which HAS been shown before, and HAS NOTHING to do with the circumstances surrounding his death. Insider, the one show that's even more tabloid than ET...

Did it look like this?

mjschaffel.jpg
Close but not quite. There was a solid blue back round behind Michael. Poor guy got sued a LOT so he had to give a lot of depositions!

No way I know the Schaffel deposition that ain't it! Trust me we never seen this one before. In fact the insider calls it the drug bombshell. :roll: You see MJ getting annoyed moving around alot saying maybe, I don't no and I don't remember on some questions he is being asked about. Covering his face with the paper to the side and not answering questions because his lawyer is saying objection.

The right side of his sleave on his shirt has a cool style that has a piece going across his hand if someone can find a pic of the day he visited the troops in china and was on the black hawk helicopter that is the outfit.

Can't remember which case it was for now....I'm drawing a blank...but I heard about this last week or 2 weeks ago somewhere. I think it was a depo in the lawsuit between him and Dieter...and Michael "allegedly" said he may have been under the influence when he signed some papers back in 2002/2003.

Edit: Wendy could be right, from the Wiesner case...

Otherwise maybe it's from the Prince of Bahrain's lawsuit? Guess I'll wait to see the footage.

Yea maybe? But, I just letting yall know is all. Because it's obvious that the media is and will continue to paint him a drug addict. Plus, they say starting monday so it sounds like a snippit here a snippit there u know for ratings.

A HOLES!

Psshhh!

Where the hell did they get the video? I swear people today would do anything for money.

Well, I'm not watching this. I'm not really interested with his personal life unlike other people. I love his music and I know that he is a good person. That's good enough for me.

Yea maybe? But, I just letting yall know is all. Because it's obvious that the media is and will continue to paint him a drug addict. Plus, they say starting monday so it sounds like a snippit here a snippit there u know for ratings.

A HOLES!

:smilerolleyes: Yeah, they will drag out the video and claim 'New EXCUSLIVE clips tomorrow of MJ the addict at a deposition.' More of the blame MJ game...

Hmm, he sure had a tough life!

Poor Mike.

ur welcome earthlyme. My bad it was japan ur right, oops. and it's bluetopez not bluetopz lol hee hee right back at ya. :)

This is not directed at the original poster: Who the f_ck cares at this point?

Insider needs to sit it's Hard Copy wanna be a$s down somewhere.

I agree whisper but, like I said already there just trying to paint him as a drug addict that's why and oh yea it's been a slow news week too. lol!

Back to the tributes!

it was 2003 ...who understands what hell he was going thru...

I don't do prescription or any drugs...but I can empathize with Michael on what he was going thru during 2003-2005...

if it was anyone else...the media would have been defending that person...

it was 2003 ...who understands what hell he was going thru...

I don't do prescription or any drugs...but I can empathize with Michael on what he was going thru during 2003-2005...

if it was anyone else...the media would have been defending that person...

:clapping:

Yes that story from Rf 411 is the one i'm talking about I wasn't aware that someone had talked about this or seen this tape in the media.

I just Read the little bit of transcript on that website and it is the one that the insider will show because the words that I read are some of the short clips that I saw today that said the same thing but visually now.

Maybe, they got the stupid tape from RF ugly mug himself or someone is shopping around and around as always.

But, in my opinion MJ looked more like he was acting like he didn't know to not give straight answers which is smart let them prove their case against u never help them.

The thing that caught my eye was not his admission to maybe being under the influence of medications at one point (he himself has admitted to having to go to rehab for that in the past) but, rather how real good looking he looks on the tape to me! LOL

I LOVE AND MISS U MIKE!

what's the big deal if he was on prescription drugs? we get sick every year. :rolleyes:
I read somewhere, after these 'drug' thing overwhelmed the media, it states that these drugs use from the past won't add up to his death in 2009.

the media is still desperate to shatter his image gaad. is this still for money? *sigh*

Yeah I saw that clip and Michael looks soooooooooooooooo good. But it makes me so sad though.

Here are stills from the video. Michael did look very good and articulate. Of course, The Insider makes everything so dramatic... In the excerpts shown Michael agrees with the interviewer that he may have been taking medication at the time documents were signed that could have impaired his judgment. This is believed to be from the Dieter Wiesner case circa 2007, in relation to documents allegedly signed around 2003.

I want to mention that during the trial Thomas Mesereau pointed out that in 2002-2003 Michael Jackson was indeed taking prescription medication for a number of legitimate ailments including a broken leg, spider bite, back pain, and reoccurring complications relating to the Pepsi incident and related corrective surgeries.

mj_unseen_depo_1.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_2.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_3.jpg

mj_unseen_depo_4.jpg

WOW!!! OMG HE LOOKS GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
I want you Michael!!!!!!! :cry:
I need your smile for everyday to start!!!!!!!
I miss ya!!!! madly!! :cry:

Back