Jermaine to appear on Irish chat show tonight

Emerald

Proud Member
He's going to be on The Late Late Show tonight!

Late Late Show host Ryan Tubridy says, "We have another strong show lined-up for this week. I don't want to give too much away but I can say that Jermaine Jackson is flying into Dublin especially to join us.

"I think all of us were shocked by Michael Jackson's sudden death. Having grown-up listening to the Jacksons - I was always fascinated by Michael's life-story, having enjoyed so much fame and success at a young age, he seemed unable to deal with all the fame as he got older."

Speaking about the late singer's older brother, Tubridy said: "I want to talk to Jermaine about Michael's problems and how his death has affected the Jackson family as a whole."

Looking forward to seeing Jermaine and hearing him talk about Michael. Hope he talks about Michael's stay here!

I am dreading what he'll say in this. And I doubt Jermaine knows anything about Michael's stay in Meath.

It's a bit harsh to say "pathetic family" now!! He's probably there to promote the Tribute Concert!
Cut him some slack? Let's see what he says first.
Also, Michael stayed in Westmeath and Wicklow I think, not Meath.

I think there's enough promotion for the tribute concert as it is. unfortunately.

Late Late Show host Ryan Tubridy says, "We have another strong show lined-up for this week. I don't want to give too much away but I can say that Jermaine Jackson is flying into Dublin especially to join us.

"I think all of us were shocked by Michael Jackson's sudden death. Having grown-up listening to the Jacksons - I was always fascinated by Michael's life-story, having enjoyed so much fame and success at a young age, he seemed unable to deal with all the fame as he got older."

Speaking about the late singer's older brother, Tubridy said: "I want to talk to Jermaine about Michael's problems and how his death has affected the Jackson family as a whole."

Looking forward to seeing Jermaine and hearing him talk about Michael. Hope he talks about Michael's stay here!

hopefully someone can post this on youtube, I can't wait to see it. I think he's going to promote the tribute so in case fans don't already know about it.

what?! He's on the Late Late Show! And i just moved from Ireland... but usually RTE put all shows on the website. whoa.

hopefully someone can post this on youtube, I can't wait to see it. I think he's going to promote the tribute so in case fans don't already know about it.

The show's website usually has interviews up for a week after the show! So I can send you the link :)

BTW, Michael is so cute in your sig!

The show's website usually has interviews up for a week after the show! So I can send you the link :)

BTW, Michael is so cute in your sig!
Thank you. And yes, he does look cute!:yes:

I know we're being a bit harsh Emerald, but I think it's just this feeling of unecessary information being given out about Michael. I wouldn't imagine he would ever do it if one of his siblings had passed before him. And sorry I meant Westmeath. Bit ironic I got the county wrong considering what I was writing. Ooops!

^ I get what you mean, che81, but I doubt he'll give out "unnecessary information." I'm sure he'll pay tribute to him in a nice way.

really? cool....I know Ryan Tubridy has just started hosting it so I haven't seen the new season yet. But he's a good interviewer.

Yeah back when Pat had the hot seat!

^ I get what you mean, che81, but I doubt he'll give out "unnecessary information." I'm sure he'll pay tribute to him in a nice way.

Yeah back when Pat had the hot seat!

lol yeah Pat...I'm so not a fan haha.

But yeah I'm not sure of Jermaine's reasons for doing this...maybe his way of dealing with it is just to talk about Michael and keep his memory alive. Hopefully that's his reason and not anything else.

Neeve said:
But yeah I'm not sure of Jermaine's reasons for doing this...maybe his way of dealing with it is just to talk about Michael and keep his memory alive.

Yeah that's what I believe.

he will probably say that Michael told him Blanket was Chinese.

I would be excited if it was someone I would be interested in watching. But with Jermaine it can be hit and miss. This show has a big audience. I just hope he handles it well and not be wishy washy.

I believe UK fans can watch the show on TARA, if it's still going in UK that is. I just hope he answers questions right.
The Presenter Ryan roasted our Irish Prime minister last week and Brain Mc Fadden, so if he starts to attack MJ's life I pray Jermaine handles him ok.
If Jermaine lets the world know the Michael we all knew and loved I'll be happy, and doesn't become a PR stunt for himself.

The host has just referred to him as 'Michael's favourite brother'
Oh right now.

It's channel 161 for sky viewers, I'm pretty sure you can stream it live on the website in other countries.

The host has just referred to him as 'Michael's favourite brother'
Oh right now.

It's channel 161 for sky viewers, I'm pretty sure you can stream it live on the website in other countries.

oh the host forget to add the word "LESS"

He is coming across very human ,hes crying ,it would break your heart ,i feel for him ,no matter what at the end of the day he has lost his little brother.

Back