Macro Jacksons (LOLGraphics) *mature language*

Yana Jackson

Proud Member

I been collecting these since the first time I stumbled upon them by accident on tinypic.
At first, I was like.. 'What the...?!' then I fell out my chair laughing.
Ever since then, these have helping me get through this impossible long mourning period I am STILL stuck in.
Whenever I want to cry, I whip out one of these bad boys out and have myself a grand ole time.

These are intended to be funny and be in good nature.
I try to prune out the ones that might be construed as negative but you cant please everyone.
But in my humble opinion, just like Billie Jeans Dream, I think Michael would have a giggle or two himself if he saw these.
Please share any macros you love or made. Would love to see them!

So without any further ado, I introduce Marco Jacksons in all their glory!

mjcanihaveyonumba.jpg
build3e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love these! They make me laugh every time I see them! :lol:

I love this thread, I can't stop laughing now :lol: Thanks for posting these everyone! :)

Lol! XD This thread is too much... I love it!

Whoever thought of those captions are geniuses.....

I should not have chosen to read this thread at work...
I'mma get my ass fired trying to stifle my laughing:rofl:

(I don't take credit for making anyone of these!)

LOLS! That cracked me so much...

(sings) They see my baby MJ rollin, they hatin cause they know Mike is hot and dirty... You know that Mike is dirty... Oh yea!!!!!

LOLS! These are killing me in a good way....

That's right Oprah.... You are not good enough to even stand in the same room as the King Michael F$%#%#@ Jacksion! XD Even MJ's shadow couldn't have been bothered! LMAO!!!! [/QUOTE]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOH WHUAHUAHUAUAUHA :lmao: HAHUAHUAUAAHUAHA

If you knew how much I want to take credit for that one... the absolutely genius girls hanging in the "appleheads thread" are behind almost every picture in this thread :D

Back