The PJ Thread (Poetic Justice)

Know_Thy_Self

Proud Member
Aaaaaw Shit, it's PJ TIME!!!! (No Kotara not Dipset) This is by far the greatest movie EVER! Move over Scarface...

Where yo hair you got yo hair wit you?

Oh I Can't use yo phone? You know the rules. You got some change? Im straight!

Gotta love my girl Isha!

Okay, post some of your fav quotes, pictures, or whatever about Poetic Justice!

Katie, I Bet not see yo ass in la okay! Im a get somebody to fuck you up motha'fucka, FUCK YOU!

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay? lucky said he'd apologize?

give me ur hand
make room for me to lead and follow u beyond this rage of poetry
let others have privacy of touching words
and love of loss of love...
for me....give me ur hand

ahhhh that's just my poetry. u tryin to say my cousin's ish ain't poetic? it ain't if he ain't got nothing deep to say...u gotta have a voice

omg lucky, don't tell me u got something

ok go have ur yamps, ur sweetwater cornbread and whatever else y'all eat...go on, get out of here

lyin' thinking last nite, how to find myself a home
where water is not thirsty and bread loaf is not stone
i came up w/ one thing and i don't believe im wrong
that nobody but nobody can make it out here alone

there are some millionaires w/ money they can't use
they wives run around like banshees they children sing the blues
they got expensive doctors to cure their hearts of stone
but nobody, no nobody can make it out here alone

if listen closely i'll tell u what i know
storm clouds are gathering, the wind is gonna blow
teh race of man is suffering and i can hear the moan...

no union ass guh! whatever man, u work there too, IM IN THE UNION!

mace? mace? that shiiiiit is like binaca to them damn rottwillers. if the woman want her mail, she can get it her damn self. oh so what ur saying is u don't want ur job? oh here u go

iesha, i think ima go on a diet...my ass is getting to big.

oh i see. u happy go lucky...ah now i don't even play that ish.....

hmmmmm she kinda cute. maybe i SHOULD get that numba...c how tha booty work....

now y didn't i go to college? grandmama would roll over in her grave three times if she could see me now.

man.....car, job, apartment...my ish is straight....hmpf....

i wonder if my grandmama did my laundry....ooooooh i know what i need to do when i get back. call terrance w/ his fine ass. tell him to take me shopping.

I didn't understand that movie, and it had too much profanity in it. I have the video, but never watch it.

how could u not understand the amazing poetic justice?

IS IT TRUE THE RIBS CAN TELL THEKICK OF A BEAST FROM A LOVER'S FIST?
THE BRUISED BONES RECORDED WELL
THE SUDDEN SHOCK...THE HARD IMPACT
THIN SWOLLEN LIDS
SORRY EYES SPOKE NOT OF LOST ROMANCE BUT OF HURT

HATE IS OFTEN CONFUSED
ITS LIMITS ARE IN ZONES BEYOND ITSELF
AND SADISTS WILL NOT LEARN
THAT LOVE, BY NATURE
EXTRACTS A PAIN UNEQUALLED ON THE RACK

c'mon waun...in a tim eof secret wooing, today prepares tomorrow's ruin, left knows not what right is doing.........

I mostly watch really old movies, like Jimmy Stewart era. Or 70's martial arts & Clint Eastwood films. I rarely watch modern movies of my own choosing, usually it's because someone takes me to them. PJ is kinda too "hood" for me. I only watched the movie because Janet was in it. I'm not really interested in Tupac.

OMGoodness, when I was younger my cousins and I watched this movie a million times!!! - dont ask me where our parents were, lol, cause i dont remember!!

ah yea i still have the video. i only watched it becuz that fine man tupac was in it. i used to be so jealous that janet kissed him in that movie.

HELLO?! DO SOME QUOTES! CHILE!

so let's get back to this man of urs...this pharmacist...this street pharmacist....

okay i only had one. he was my first boyfriend...my first love.

oh so u was in it for themoney, huh?

tha phuck u know? u don't even keep ur phucking nails clean! omg cdfu!!!!!!!!!

omg lucky what u do to this chile's head? nothing? that's exactly what it looks like....

ok we can do ribbons....or big big big curls.....lol

Der go that damnn cat again, im'a kick it one day... You kick my cat im gone kick yo ass

Hey Isha, wud up cow? Wat you doin?

What you doin seein a mailman anyway? You know they don't make no money. What he gone do, mail yo bills for free? LMFAOOOO!

MOTHA'FUCKA! ahaha when Chicago hit Isha

frankly my dear, i don't give a phuck...shaddup chicaaaaagoooo. lol

just like my damn mama!!!!!!

ohhhh drink some. drink somemore...drink it to the middle. ohhhhhh hawt!

damn, this ain't no fourty....got my cheetoz tho

girl....he ain't my daddy...he ur man tho...i got him spurung....u know he a preemie...uh huh.....TWO MINUTE BROTHA!

u know he be lying when he stuttering and ish....money? u giving that h' money? noow see see see wait wait wait....sometimes i like formy girl to ahve the best.

hey man...garth brooks...he's slammin' right?

when they outside the truck arguing!!

J Fuck you!!

T Fuck you

J Noooo!! Fuuuucck!!! you!!

T No!! FUUUCccck YOUuu!!

so funny

I'll get up in that ass...and not the way you want me to sexy Dex!

Sportin black lookin toe up from the flo up. You can always tell when a women aint given up no Co***

What her name? IMANI (NO NOT like my daughter LOL)

My tites sweatin and shit! (LMFAO)

lucky? lil lucky? boy i ain't seen u in i don't k now how long! that's cousin khalil and cousin kwame...and allthe kids, i don't know they names. bunch of bread snatchers..

call me cuzzin pete...cuuuuuuzin pete!

LMAO!

Cuzzzzin!

They aint bit mo married then the man on the moon

Shit, we black. We all family

Wait for me, DANG! :lol:

IM tired of all this walkin J

oh that's nice...who is that? yae that's real nice...just my cousin khalil...

it's alright....y u always hatin? just like a guh to try to down talk another guh cuz he trying and u aint'.pshhhhhhhh what u do? i can dress?

y y'all fighting, i thought y'all supposed to be friend?

heyyyyyyyyy shake it to east....shake it to the west...it really doesn't matter, who shakes the best hey hey...cuz i shake the best, hey hey

change? im not santa clause....

brother bone? everytime i wanna sit down and watch some cartoons....

y u cleaning up? y u nervous? place looks phucked up as usual...hmmmm hmmmmmm hmmmmmmm

Look nigga, I don't remember sayin I DO to any one of you motha'*****. So dis wat you do. You take HER and get the hell out my house!

I know you aint gettin smart

You aint havin it huh? uh uh! LOL

what's a run? u know what a run is? no, what's a run? u really wanna know? if u don't stop playing w/ me......

girl stop messing w/ ur head (lol kd after getting flat ironed! woot)

so where'd y'all go? snooty fox? they still go that red shit and the mirrors? whatchu know about snooty fox? girl it's been so long, i don't even know. that's what i thought?

Ahh I haven't seen this! Shame on me haha...I really must go see it...I love it already
Being in Australia, it's kinda odd that you get this dialogue. I live in America and the movie makes no sense to me, lol.

When I was younger I had 2-Pac posters, Michael Jordan and MJ all over my room. I had 12 big posters of M Jordan. And 4 from 2-pac my parents once told me well we think you were black in another life : ) I loved PJ I still have the video :D I loved it. I once heard one say why don’t you just paint your room black but just as a joke nothing bad against black people. Then 3T when I was older with MJ. Well Im to old for it now but I have a place for all the MJ stuff… About that kiss in the movie I think all the girls wanted to kill Janet there.

Back