Wow, truly heartfelt words by Busta Rhymes

Since MJ died Busta was posting lots of stuff on his Twitter about him. It was really nice... I used one of his comments for my facebook status.

On MJs memorial he was posting these -

1. WE WERE ALL MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF THE MOST HIGH...ALWAYS STRIVE 4 PERFCTION!!!ALWAYS STRIVE 2 LIVE AND STRIVE 2 B GOD LIKE!!!12:39 PM Jul 7th from TwitterBerry

1. AGAIN REST IN PEACE 2 ONE OF THE GREATEST LIVES 2 EVER EXIST... MICHAEL JACKSON WE WILL 4EVER LIVE IN THE SHADOW OF UR GREATNESS KING!!!12:46 PM Jul 7th from TwitterBerry

1. AT 2:21 A.M. THERE WILL B A LUNAR ECLIPSE 2NIGHT ON THE DAY OF MICHAEL JACKSON'S FINAL FAREWELL...THIS IS TRULY DIVINE AND GODLY!!!11:29 PM Jul 7th from TwitterBerry
1. JUST KNOW ONCE AGAIN MICHAEL JACKSON WASN'T ONLY THE GREATEST BUT HE WAS DIRECTLY GOD SENT!!!!HE IS MAKIN' THE UNIVERSE PUT ON A SHOW 4 US!11:31 PM Jul 7th from TwitterBerry

1. ONCE AGAIN AT 2:21 L.A. AND 5:21 A.M. N.Y. TIME THERE WILL B A LUNAR ECLIPSE HAPPENING...THE UNIVERSE IS WELCOMING MJ INTO THE PEARLY GATES!12:18 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry

1. GOD BLESS THE TRUE AND ONLY KING!!!!MICHAEL JACKSON WE LOVE U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!12:19 AM Jul 8th from TwitterBerry
And these are from That Day

1. MY DELAYED TWITT IS AS A RESULT OF STILL BEING IN DIBELIEF...MICHAEL JACKSON UR THE GREATEST TALENT EVER KNOWN 2 MANKIND.R.I.P. & GOD BLESS.5:14 PM Jun 25th from TwitterBerry

1. GOD BLESS THE JACKSON FAMILY...BE STRONG AND OUR PRAYERS AND BEST WISHES GO OUT 2 THE JACKSON FAMILY!!!!!TO THE MAXIMUM LEVELS!!!5:36 PM Jun 25th from TwitterBerry

This is his Twitter http://twitter.com/busaBusss

Just so ur sure its him I can vouch for him - he goes live on camera sometimes :)

Last edited:
Wow amazing, that is incredible. I never knew that. I was really missing messages from rappers in general. This is awesome of him. And during that video message, finally some words about the human being, the huminatarian, very good. GOOD on Busta.

Yeh, I was quite surprised at just how much he feels he is influenced by him. Thanks for posting the video, its nice to hear him speak about him like that - how he influenced him to be an artist, and the influence on him as a person.

Its good that he is going out, speaking about MJ, hopefully it'll encourage people who would have previously talked bad about him, to open their minds and think again.

Wow, well said. Thanks for sharing this. It's good to see this side of Busta.

I know right, I used to think he was scary! Since followin him on twitter I've seen a different side to him. Same with Diddy - completely seen him in another light, he's nice and so goofy funny - especially when he's on camera.

Anyway, I don't go on twitter anymore but I went on after MJ died to see what people had been saying because a lot of the tribute messages from celebs that were on the tv and in papers had come directly from them from their twitter. It was full of MJ - personal comments and feelings & even personal memories and photos of their times with him.

It's good to see this side of Busta.

It's very touching but unusual when he writes:

WE WERE ALL MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF THE MOST HIGH...ALWAYS STRIVE 4 PERFCTION!!!ALWAYS STRIVE 2 LIVE AND STRIVE 2 B GOD LIKE!!!

Did Buster Rhymes ever strive to be god like in his work? :no: Does anyone these days? Does anyone really care too much? :no:

I'm thankful that Busta has been so vocal about his love and respect for Michael.

But what is just driving me crazy is that a lot of these musicians and celebrities were closet Michael Jackson fans. You never heard some of these people talking about Michael when he was alive. Michael sure could have benefited from all this praise from these people when he was alive. It would have given him more confidence that he was still an important figure to many people. I hope Michael knew that he was loved by so many of his fans all over the world. I think he knew that. :)

Thanx for posting Staffordshire and Rockin. He looks and sounds so sincere. He didn't forget to send words of comfort to Janet, that's sweet of him. He had a song featuring her called "What's It Gonna Be".

I know many rappers are MJ fans and especially those around the same age as Busta, they are hardcore, loyal fans.

I saw him in person one time with a friend when we went to see another celeb. He acted so paranoid. He was afraid to come out of his limo & his crew acted agressive about cameras though no one was taking pics of him. This was earlier this decade, yeah, lol. Glad to see another side.

I know right, I used to think he was scary! Since followin him on twitter I've seen a different side to him. Same with Diddy - completely seen him in another light, he's nice and so goofy funny - especially when he's on camera.

Anyway, I don't go on twitter anymore but I went on after MJ died to see what people had been saying because a lot of the tribute messages from celebs that were on the tv and in papers had come directly from them from their twitter. It was full of MJ - personal comments and feelings & even personal memories and photos of their times with him.

Your comment made me laugh :lol:

It's very touching but unusual when he writes:

WE WERE ALL MADE IN THE LIKENESS OF THE MOST HIGH...ALWAYS STRIVE 4 PERFCTION!!!ALWAYS STRIVE 2 LIVE AND STRIVE 2 B GOD LIKE!!!

Did Buster Rhymes ever strive to be god like in his work? :no: Does anyone these days? Does anyone really care too much? :no:

I saw him in person one time with a friend when we went to see another celeb. He acted so paranoid. He was afraid to come out of his limo & his crew acted agressive about cameras though no one was taking pics of him. This was earlier this decade, yeah, lol. Glad to see another side.

Your comment made me laugh :lol:

Busta has been into something. A big altercation...maybe more. I recall one where a person spitted on the ground, but the spit went on his car or something like that...it was said that it was not on purpose, but he did beat that guy up baaaaaaaad....if i recall that right. He's no saint..then again, who is?

But this was great of him. I just think it would have been so good if he and others during the 2005 trial said thingsa like this as well.

I have always wondered if less people showed their support for him partly because Michael said he didn't want anyone speaking for him. I know he didn't mean showing him support, but maybe that was one reason why his "friends" stayed quiet.

Busta has been into something. A big altercation...maybe more. I recall one where a person spitted on the ground, but the spit went on his car or something like that...it was said that it was not on purpose, but he did beat that guy up baaaaaaaad....if i recall that right. He's no saint..then again, who is?

But this was great of him. I just think it would have been so good if he and others during the 2005 trial said thingsa like this as well.

Back