Elizabeth I Love You!!!

MJfan82

Proud Member
I haven't watched this performance for years but I can't stop watching it now! He is absolutely excellent in this clip. That move at 2:00 is so simple but perfect! This is an excellent performance....What year and event was this? Thanks guys.

Also, we know he is lip syncing, please don't make that an issue.

I'd never seen this so thanks so much for posting! Fab!

I love this woman! She is amazing, sweet, beautiful and a great actress. And I love her even more for having a part of Michael's life and for being a very important person to him. The only true and loyal friend of Michael. :)

Beautiful. Thanks for the video.
Liz and Michael, we love you both.

This is a Beautiful thread...thank you...I remember seeing this on TV..I just dont remember when...I am sorry I could not be of more help....Michael looks and sounds gorgeous.:wink:

This was either '96 or '97. It was a birthday celebration.. I know it aired early 97 but it could of been taped in 96

VERY Beautiful song and video, I love it.. Wished I had a Super HQ audio version of it. Elizabeth and Michael were so lucky to have found each other.

Awww at that last looooong note you know he's going yeeeah this is starting to look weird, let's do a little spin :lol: :wub:

Back