An extremely awkward moment between Jermaine and Randy in the 90s

Agent M

Proud Member
Did this really happen:

According to published reports, when the children of forgotten brothers Randy and Jermaine performed in the same school play, Jermaine showed up with his new wife, Alejandra. They ended up seated next to his ex-wife, Margaret, who is the mother of two of Jermaine's [then] three children. To make matters worse, Alejandra is also the mother of Randy's two kids. Is your head screwed up yet? No? Well, you can add to the mix that Hazel, another ex-wife of of Jermaine's (they should've had him neutered), was there to see her and Jermaine's children perform. All this was too much for poor Randy, who broke down and cried. You would too if you were related to any of these people.

poor randy? lawd no it's poor hazel and margaret. alejandra knew what she ws getting into. the first two didn't

oh damn is right. go'head jan do the u ain't right jive at the end of icon live! um again from the top...NO! lol that's myjam!

I'm trying to be open minded towards this, but it's beyond weird! I mean, Randy and Jermaine's kids are supposed to be cousins.. but they are brothers. And Jermaine, instead of being Genevieve, Donte and Randy Jr's uncle, is kinda like.. their stepfather lol. This is so weird.

strange? uncle daddy strange? lawd. but the kids are great and seemingly not effected by this. as odd as it sounds

I feel sorry for the kids, not only are they cousins but damn brothers/sisters.. um the chick that got knocked up for "slick-back" jackson and randy needs to be talked about as well. so i am wondering if Janet told her she is nasty and if she told "slick-back" that he like taking ppl's left overs

:giggle: I'm sorry I just can't help it, that's kinda hilarious

how many wives Jermaine had?

On December 15, 1973, Jackson married Hazel Gordy, who is the daughter of Motown Records founder Berry Gordy [6][7] Their first child was Jermaine La Jaune "Jay" Jackson Jr., born on January 27, 1977, their daughter Autumn Jackson was born the following year on July 10, 1978, Jaimy Jackson born on March 17, 1987.[8] Jackson also had a relationship with Margaret Maldonado during his marriage. He first saw her dining alone in a Los Angeles restaurant and requested his friends to go and ask her to meet him [9]. Both his wife and girlfriend were pregnant at the same time (4 months difference). After his divorce with Hazel, he convinced and stayed with Margaret. The couple had two children: Jeremy Maldonado Jackson, born in 1986, and Jourdynn Michael Jackson, born in 1989[10]

Shortly after separating from Maldonado, on March 18, 1995 Jackson abruptly married his younger brother Randy's ex-wife, Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza. The couple had sons Jaffar, born in 1996, and Jermajesty, born in 2000[10]. Jermaine filed for divorce from Oaziaza in November 2004; it was finalized in 19 May 2008. Jermaine was ordered to pay $50,000 for Alejandra's legal fees and $50,000 for child support in August 2007 [15]; this was in exchange for Oaziaza's waiving her right to spousal support[citation needed]. It was a settlement because Oaziaza was married to Nicholas Ray when she married Jermaine, and her marriage to Nicholas was never nullified, nor did she get a divorce from him[citation needed]. Therefore, when she married Jermaine during her marriage to Nicholas, her marriage to Jermaine was null and void.

Halima Rashid, who is of Afghan descent, became Jackson's third wife. The couple married in 2004[16]. They currently live in Los Angeles, but frequently travel to London and Bahrain. Jermaine has seven children: three with Gordy, two with Maldonado and two with Oaziaza.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jermaine_Jackson

Oh man...that's kinda messy. But saying that, who am I to judge? Families often have crap like that in then, mine is no exception to scandal so...

As long as the kids are ok, that's the main thing.

Back