Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: older mike

I love so much the older Michael. He is so mature and beautiful! <3

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Blog entryThree FriendsTagger First Class5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm not a woman, so Id didn't feeled love or so... But I think he looked better in times like Thriller...

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Older Mike

I find him handsome adorable and sweet in thriller and bad, his features here are more rounded than the child and cheeks filled because of youth, here is sweet. After dangerous and the story I find at its best, more attractive, his body more robust and strong, the more man features the more square jaw, the most attractive look ... without a doubt this is the time that I see more attractive, very sexy.
    Then in 2001 his surgery left his nose too raised and short and the paralysis of the lip took away the protagonism of his smile that we all loved, here this makes him be at a time not very good physically speaking. Then in 2002-2005 he fixed his nose again and they lower it and it becomes more normal again, it regains its attractiveness but the paralysis of the lip I think I never recover it and it is a pity not being able to see his complete smile anymore. Last years abuse of botox. This time is rare because in it there are times when it appears with a lot of makeup and an "artificial" expression that I do not like because of botox, straight hair wigs I do not end up liking, at other times it appears without botox and with less makeup, more like its history and I see it more the same. Then the last years he did a stretch of lips that I do not like at all, although I think he did it to hide his paralyzed lip, but I think he did it to hide his paralyzed lip, and he goes back to abusing botox. I like him always, but without botox he would look better in his last years. best time for my history, dangerous, thriller, here was incredible. For me he was beatiful always, no Matter what, he was beautiful inside and out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovepeace1 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 99.5%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsOverdriveTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,679 Times in 810 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lovepeace1 View Post
    I find him handsome adorable and sweet in thriller and bad, his features here are more rounded than the child and cheeks filled because of youth, here is sweet. After dangerous and the story I find at its best, more attractive, his body more robust and strong, the more man features the more square jaw, the most attractive look ... without a doubt this is the time that I see more attractive, very sexy.
    ^^^I agree with you!

Just a question....I've never heard anyone speak about "lip paralysis" before.
    Do you have a reliable source of information, providing proof that this is true?

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 305
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,463 Posts

I did vote for the preferred look of Bad and Dangerous cause I missed his curls beyond 2005
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

‘ It’s better to fail in Originality than to succeed in Imitation’

_ Michael Jackson _

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikky Dee View Post
    ^^^I agree with you!

Just a question....I've never heard anyone speak about "lip paralysis" before.
    Do you have a reliable source of information, providing proof that this is true?
    if you have followed michael since its inception you have been able to verify that from the year 2000 and thereafter his smile no longer looked like before, between 1999 and 2000 the nose was intervened and when it appeared publicly apart from having a nose shorter and raised his upper lip looked different, longer and immobile, completely covered his teeth when smiling, this had never happened before since the most characteristic feature of michael is his wide smile where he showed all the teeth, but after that nose intervention his lip no longer went up completely when he never smiled. it is not known if it was due to this surgery or botox, since he also started to use botox excessively. if it were due to the cirunia it would be explained by the fact that in rhinoplasty the muscle that holds and moves the upper lip is sometimes cut, this sometimes causes a longer lip that covers the teeth and is more immobile when smiling,but this also happens because of the use of the botox around the lips to attenuate wrinkles, since it paralyzes the muscle that moves the lips. we do not know very well which of these two reasons it was, but since its public appearance after its nose surgery its smile was no longer the same, its lip was much less mobile than before and never completely rose when smiling to show the whole teeth. you can see evidence of them in all the photographs of michael smiling from 2000 or in the videos you can see that there are times when he abuses the botox because the lip and eyes look more paralyzed than in other photographs or videos before the 2000s -2009, then other times it looks more normal but his upper lip never regained 100% mobility before and never again his smile was complete, which suggests that his surgery of 2000 affected the muscle of the lip.