Michael Jackson new single set to be released

SimoneMJJ

Proud Member
A secret Michael Jackson single is being produced... and set to be a huge hit.

***** recorded the song for release with his planner summer tour.

It was shelved after the 50-year-old singer's death in June but now producers in Los Angeles have remixed the vocals with an orchestral accompaniment.

A record label source said: "It sounds awesome. The size and scope of the orchestra hasn't been seen since Ray Charles recorded Georgia. Everyone expects a huge hit.

"But they're worried about it getting out - they've hired huge bodyguards to stand by the studio door."

The song will promote the Jackson documentary This Is It, in cinemas worldwide next month.

Source: Mirror.co.uk

Oh, wow. Do we believe this tho? Personally I think they're pushing everything together if this IS true. They should take a loooong break when the movie is out and after months release a single or whatever they want to remind the people of MJ, again! not that he's forgetten tho.

I hope this is true but I don't think it is...

We'll just have to wait and see. If it turns out to be true...exciting.

i would like that to be true but the mirror as well as the sun and all other tabloid papers belong on the fiction stand!

well they did say a song would be on the soundtrack so who knows. i wonder , will the soundtrack have the live audio of what he was singing?

Oh, Mirror.uk...

Now its for you "amazing", but if the Mirror reports negatively its crap, right?

They know the same as we do.
A soundtrack will be released with a new song. What a big deal?

I think that this is the Mirror making speculation into fact. I was reading the front cover of the paper today and it said something about Michael having scrawled on his bathroom mirror at his LA rented home before he died. They're always coming out with new MJ-related stories. I don't trust them at all.

Oh, Mirror.uk...

Now its for you "amazing", but if the Mirror reports negatively its crap, right?

They know the same as we do.
A soundtrack will be released with a new song. What a big deal?
no it's amazing that another source is saying this.

remember, they said a new song would be on the soundtrack and that there would be a sountdrack. so eh. take it w/ a grain of salt

The Mirror?! I don't believe in anything that comes from that garbage!

:wild: would be so amazing if its true but since its The Mirror i have to take this with a grain of Salt

A new song as got to be on the way, I really do think it will help to promote the movie as well as the soundtrack
and it would make good sense if they used footage from the rehearsals for the music video :)
Just a little thought :)

Randy Phillips of AEG had already said in an interview that was posted online that Michael recorded new songs that he would perform for the 02 shows. This was during the same time frame, Randy Phillips made that famous "Do or Die" comment.

This info regardless of the source isn't at all a surprise to me.

Part of the overall plan.

WHAT???

I don't remember that???

Yes Randy Phillips made a public statement saying the london shows was a "do or die" situation for Michael. Alot of fans posted in online then after Michael's murder some fans said it mysteriously disappeared OFF THE INTERNET!

I hope it's true as well, but it sounded like they remixed it from what Michael had originally composed it to be. Or is this just me? I would like to hear it on how Michael wanted us to hear it.

Either way, at least it's his beautiful voice!

Back