The This is It Mosiac

MJstarlight

Guests
I found out about this cool project you can submit your picture and it may be a part of the This Is It Mosiac

Photos can be uploaded through September 30. Come back on October 22 to see the completed mosaic.

http://www.thisisit-fans.com/

I've uploaded my photo but...DOH....I'll be all at sea on the 22nd October ~ literally ~ and no internet connection, so can someone post it here?? plz?? pretty plz??

Yeah, I've uploaded my photo too. I hope I won't forget to check the site in October!

My camera is to powerful for 500kb pics so I gotta figure out how to downsize and I gotta take some michaelmania pics too upload. I hope I get picked. How cool would that be.

I sent two pics, but it said it should be something with MJ, but I don't have any pics related to that!

I sent mine but I forgot it has to be related to MJ and I don't have any pic like that.

Too late.

doing mine tommorow after college :D
havent got a clue how to do it like
would of done it tonight
but i cant find my camera :(

sorry about this with so many question butdoes my photo have to fit that whole black square cause it isnt happen at all :( i really want to Scream :cry: x

I give up :boohoo:

Your photo doesnt have to fit,,as long as you can see you in it thats all that matters :) There should be a scale button on there so you can make it bigger/smaller and move it around.

If you're still having trouble,pm me with the photo and i will add it for you :)x

any tips on what pose to do etc ?

This is the one i sent in,from a mj rehersal.

mjsmall.jpg

Your photo doesnt have to fit,,as long as you can see you in it thats all that matters :) There should be a scale button on there so you can make it bigger/smaller and move it around.

If you're still having trouble,pm me with the photo and i will add it for you :)x

Rrrrr thanks joe i think i have manage it but not sure really,im going to have another go tom,just lost it tonight with it all,thanks for ur kindness xxx

mine isnt mj related...its just a pic of me

btw it does say your photo might not be used in the final piece so dont get your hopes up people :)

mine isnt mj related...its just a pic of me

btw it does say your photo might not be used in the final piece so dont get your hopes up people :)

yeah I saw that too. It seems like they need alot to do this but also alot of people will submit.. good luck to everyone submitting pictures! :)

Back