Access Hollywood to show tonight, disgusting Dieter Wiesner! [THREADS MERGED]

claudiomiami

Proud Member
They showed a clip of Michael.... yes, that was the same one we already saw, however, an extended version that was simply not showned before.

NOW, Dieter Wiesner is saying that Michael's spider bite was FAKE, everything that michael said, such as police brutality etc... was a lie....

So be ready, cause tonight, there is going to be unfortunately some bashing...

How can a man like dieter wiesner can go on TV and trash michael like that???? that is dispicable!

I can't stand that man. Anybody comes on now just to say horrible things about michael.... brace yourself! it will be tonight on Access hollywood.

Re: Access Hollywood to show tonight, disgusting Dieter Wiesner!

This guy wants 15mn of fame. That's it.

He's not the only one to do that, and he'll not be the last one.

He is now the one saying to the media that it was HIM who took the pictures of michael's arm (actually they also showed a picture of his back), now, he said yesterday that the spider mark was NOT due to a spider but a bad injection... seriously!!!! ahhhhhhh it botters a big deal out of me.

This guy really is making the rounds... first ET, now Access Hollywood. I have a feeling he'll be making his way to other shows as well. Like Demon Dimond, he's merely a pest that won't go away.

You don't make an injection on the lower part of the your leg..this is a fucking joke..

Last edited by a moderator:

In my opinion, folks are tired of these "types" of stories regarding Michael. Everybody and their Momma popping up to tell what they know and/or what they saw. Enough already!

Aside from the fact, in America the focus will be on Patrick Swayze for the next few days.

Dieter should have saved his little story for a SLOW news day.

I am so sick of people every one has something to say, That picture of his leg was on AMC back in july why is he now saying what he is saying.

why does everyone feel the need to say bad things NOW? Michael is dead!! what are they gaining from trying to prove all the 'drugged up paedophile' stories they spurt? They are such devils that they want michaels children living with a bad image of their father??

DISGUSTING!

Can somebody post the first AH video (if there is one...) of Michaels deposition under oath?

:angry: what an asshole. Everyone talkin sh*t. This shit's getting old real fast.

Some of that deposition is already posted on YouTube.

It's filled with Michael's usual deposition answers, i.e. "I'm not sure," "could be," "yes, maybe," "could be, but I don't recall."

Basically Michael answers deposition questions with a NON-answer answer. He never really admits to anything, and that's how it should be when you are giving a taped deposition, which may be used against you by the other side.

oh I'm soooo happy I don't have this channel...

We can expect more of this as the vermin (in my opinion) come out of the woodwork. They are being PAID for these interviews, for one thing. They want their fifteen minutes of fame? Try your best to ignore the negativity, ok? It's only hurtful.

I've seen the spider-bite photos. The wound was not in a place where I can imagine an injection being given. It looked terribly painful, and I felt very badly that Michael had to endure that. A spider-bite can, indeed, cause such a wound.

Try to ignore this negativity, ok?

Try to ignore this negativity, ok?

I totally agree!

We ALL need to stay away from these types of programs. When we hear names like Diane Dimond, Dieter Wiesner, Uri Geller etc, we basically already know what they are going to say, so why even bother.

Why do some of us continue to support these folks, by watching them, when we already know in advance what the outcome will be.

Personally, I'd rather watch paint dry, but that's just me!

ET is doing it also on the worst possible time, ON MY OWN BIRTHDAY, I don't trust Dieter Wiesner, he's now another one of those backstabbers to Michael. Anyone who backstabs Michael will be put on a hate list.:rantingI HATE WISNER!!! GO:perrin:YOURSELF TO HELL!:ranting

when can they stop those lies and craps, just leave him alone. it really makes me sick. those vultures could do anything for 15mins fame. why don't they go back to the hell.

I have never heard of Dieter Weisner, and by the looks of it I'm better off that way. He doesn't seem likeable, nor credible (I've seen the spider bite pic too).

I do not think anyone will care. Michael is gone is not here to defend himself. This idoit will be looked at no more than someone who wants to jump on the bandwagon.

I do not think anyone will care. Michael is gone is not here to defend himself. This idoit will be looked at no more than someone who wants to jump on the bandwagon.

Yeah, I think him being out there just reinforces that MJ was surrounded by crooks and scumbags in his later years. And I think it just makes MJ look even more sympathetic.

can we email this man or something..We need to cuss him out right and proper. That Diamond B**** we must do something about her..She is bad bad news. Michael is Not here anymore and these idiots are still trying to make mileage on him.. But many people don't know who this stupid fool is anyway and they don't care either.

can we email this man or something..We need to cuss him out right and proper. That Diamond B**** we must do something about her..She is bad bad news. Michael is Not here anymore and these idiots are still trying to make mileage on him.. But many people don't know who this stupid fool is anyway and they don't care either.
They are making themselves look stupid, not Michael.

That's the same thing I say.

These folks continuing to come out of the woodwork, this late in the game, only makes them look silly, in my opinion.

There are just too many of them looking for their 15 minutes of fame and I'm sure we (Michael Jackson fans) are not the only ones who see that.

It's like OVERKILL at this point and when that happens, you get the reverse effect, in my opinion.

Yeah ET is showing it tonight too.. titled.. THE REAL MICHAEL JACKSON..

yeah sure you know who the real MJ is...and they announced it just after showing VMA tributer..

Damn, is there any contract there that says after 2 minutes of good things said about MJ, they have to do 10 minutes of bad ones?
good, BAD good, BAD, good, BAD... DAMN!

I won't be watching this anyway. Now folk are taking true stories like a spider bite and turning them into drug use marks. GIVE ME A BREAK!

Dieter can have his "little" moment tonight, because tomorrow he will be sitting in the FORGOTTEN pile along with Mark Lester and the rest of those "we have a story to tell" creeps.

"FORGOTTEN PILE!" YEA HEE! HEEE!

BUT, MJ LIVES FOREVER! AaOW!

... if the video is available, please upload it on YouTube

Boah...this little idiot ... he had just done it on "lovely" German TV RTL ... telling shit about Michael...boah ... sorry , but I am going crazy

Last edited by a moderator:

And he helped him to be stoned..., what an idiotic hypocrite...

And he calls himself a manager?

After revealing the "secrets" of PR, or any agenda (like most of the stars have) ... he will find a new job very soon.... as a manager..., I am sure of that..., and a potential celebrity will rely on him ... and his loyalty ...

Back