> Dr. Arnold Klein sues Dr. Steven Hoefflin

Silentstar01

Proud Member
My deepest apologies if this in the wrong forum.....I wasnt sure if it needed to be in the invenstigation or if has already been posted

Michael Jackson Doc Sues

Posted Sep 15th 2009 2:32PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein has sued Dr. Steven Hoefflin in the Michael Jackson prescription drug saga -- sued him for defamation of character.

According to the suit, Dr. Klein claims Dr. Hoefflin told The Sun in the minutes following Jackson's death, "[Dr. Conrad] Murray definitely called Klein because Klein taught him how to administer Propofol ... Murray would have counted on Klein to be the source of Propofol and guide him on its use."

Klein claims Hoefflin's conduct was "willful, fraudulent, malicious, oppressive and reckless" and was done "with the intent to injure and harm Dr. Klein."

UPDATE: Hoefflin tells TMZ: "They [The Sun] check their facts with an electronic microscope. There is factual evidence that the statements that I made are true. They have in their possession phone records, recordings, documents and other evidence that confirms facts in their stories before they're published."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0RCr6e72S

My deepest apologies if this in the wrong forum.....I wasnt sure if it needed to be in the invenstigation or if has already been posted

Michael Jackson Doc Sues

Posted Sep 15th 2009 2:32PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein has sued Dr. Steven Hoefflin in the Michael Jackson prescription drug saga -- sued him for defamation of character.

According to the suit, Dr. Klein claims Dr. Hoefflin told The Sun in the minutes following Jackson's death, "[Dr. Conrad] Murray definitely called Klein because Klein taught him how to administer Propofol ... Murray would have counted on Klein to be the source of Propofol and guide him on its use."

Klein claims Hoefflin's conduct was "willful, fraudulent, malicious, oppressive and reckless" and was done "with the intent to injure and harm Dr. Klein."

UPDATE: Hoefflin tells TMZ: "They [The Sun] check their facts with an electronic microscope. There is factual evidence that the statements that I made are true. They have in their possession phone records, recordings, documents and other evidence that confirms facts in their stories before they're published."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0RCr6e72S

Hmmmmmmmmm........ i'v never known The Sun to check anything, they normally just report (distort) what ever they want. interesting though.

yeah I dont get it either....I just found it and didnt see it on the board so decided to post. I guess I should have put it in the tmz thread. My bad....

But the sun? Thats insane

The Jackson family should sue him for giving Mike perscription drugs unecessarily.

The Sun check their facts? So that woman REALLY did give birth to a gnome?

Dr. Hoefflin must be smoking crack if he thinks The Sun checks their facts. What a fool!

Let them have at it, they deserve each other, as far as I'm concerned.

Whenever Dr. Klein goes "public" about something, I always think something is about to happen, and he is hoping to divert attention from whatever may be coming around the corner.

If the Sun really does check their facts the only other explanations for the rubbish they print is that they make it up!

Hoefflin injected himself into the story, I doubt if he really knew who Murrey called, it may well have been Klein, that wouldn't surprise me, but it doesn't do anyone any good for these idiots to be talking, wait untill the investigation is done then we will find out who, apart from Murrey was involved in supplying the drugs.

"They [The Sun] check their facts with an electronic microscope"

:lol: :lol:

he's joking, right?!!

Hoefflin has already proven that he knows little to nothing about this case despite having stacks of so-called confidential medical documents and despite claiming to speak for the family. He seems to have a vendetta-driven angst against Klein and Rowe.

Hoefflin was the first to formally go on the record as saying that Michael had "lethal amounts of Demerol" in his system, which was categorically false as the coroner's report would later confirm. He also tried to paint Debbie Rowe as someone who administered Michael unheard of amounts of Demerol on a near hourly basis just to feed his addiction at Klein's request--not once mentioning that the log he was showing was from the early 1990s when Michael had painful scalp reduction surgery stemming from the fire incident and required Demerol as a proper form of pain medication.

Having said that, I still believe Klein is the worst of the two evils.

and the Jackson family should sue him for insinuating he was the children's father...hypocrite!

"They [The Sun] check their facts with an electronic microscope."

This has got to be the funniest statement I have ever heard.
Klein is suing so he can get some money to pay his rent because he can't fleece Michael out of his money anymore.

He is also probably creating another distraction because he knows the heat is on him. That Hoeflin is mentally unstable. He was in a psych ward a while back. They make a fine pair!

klien is again, using this as a diversion. much like he did when he insinuated he was the fatehr of jr and paris. something's about to go down

klien is again, using this as a diversion. much like he did when he insinuated he was the fatehr of jr and paris. something's about to go down

Yep, I caught Harvey Levin's daily live chat and he said that he expects some arrests to happen by the end of the month.

Praying this is true! :angel:

WOW! I wonder if Klein will be arrested some day? Klein is a liar. I do not trust him one split second.

WOW! I wonder if Klein will be arrested some day? Klein is a liar. I do not trust him one split second.

Harvey Levin (the guy is a lawyer, so I kind of trust what he has to saw about the cops and law) and Dax from TMZ have both said, right now the LAPD have their full focus on gathering up everything and then give evidence to the DA. Then their full focus will be back on Klein and other doctors.

Harvey Levin (the guy is a lawyer, so I kind of trust what he has to saw about the cops and law) and Dax from TMZ have both said, right now the LAPD have their full focus on gathering up everything and then give evidence to the DA. Then their full focus will be back on Klein and other doctors.

I cannot wait. Do you have a link? Why does it take SO long?

What bout murray??

Omg really?

Here are two articles on him. He has been telling the media he is the Jackson family spokesman. Really strange guy.......

BBC News
Entertainment

Star surgeon 'mocked patients'

Sylvester Stallone: Is mentioned in the allegations about Dr Hoefflin

A Hollywood plastic surgeon is alleged to have crudely mocked celebrity patients - including Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor - while they were under anesthetic.
Dr Steven Hoefflin is accused of fondling and photographing his patients while they were on the operating table and of cocaine use and tax fraud.

The allegations about the doctor are contained in papers deposited with a Los Angeles court. They relate to the testimony of four of his former assistants, which was taken as part of an investigation by the California Medical Board into the doctor.

Dr Hoefflin has called the accusations "slanderous and inaccurate, to the point of being disgusting," and claims the allegations were invented by two former partners who were bitter about being sacked.

The Huffington Post
Aug 6, 2009
Since last year, and continuing through Jackson’s death, Hoefflin, the immediate past president of the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons, has engaged in a pattern of behavior so “delusional,” as a Los Angeles Police Department report terms it, that the LAPD’s Threat Assessment Unit has been monitoring him. Two police sources familiar with Hoefflin say the LAPD took him into custody for a mental evaluation following a 2008 incident in which officers observed him in a tree, clutching a pellet gun and babbling about assassination attempts.
Other incidents include various written statements from Hoefflin that he’s either an agent for, or a target of, the FBI, the CIA, the KGB and the Secret Service. He says he has received death threats from those tied to John McCain’s presidential campaign, apparently due to Hoefflin’s decision to run for president, a campaign that he thought he would win.

This is all too funny, they are tripping over each other for the Doctor's Stupidity Award 2009. Geez!!
They are both Psychotic and Disillusioned. Well everyone who did wrong to MIchael will be ruined..one by one..
The sun..lol!!

DUMB DOCTORS! Let them sue because then they will have to give answers in court!

Hellz yeah!

Here are two articles on him. He has been telling the media he is the Jackson family spokesman. Really strange guy.......

BBC News
Entertainment

Star surgeon 'mocked patients'

Sylvester Stallone: Is mentioned in the allegations about Dr Hoefflin

A Hollywood plastic surgeon is alleged to have crudely mocked celebrity patients - including Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor - while they were under anesthetic.
Dr Steven Hoefflin is accused of fondling and photographing his patients while they were on the operating table and of cocaine use and tax fraud.

The allegations about the doctor are contained in papers deposited with a Los Angeles court. They relate to the testimony of four of his former assistants, which was taken as part of an investigation by the California Medical Board into the doctor.

Dr Hoefflin has called the accusations "slanderous and inaccurate, to the point of being disgusting," and claims the allegations were invented by two former partners who were bitter about being sacked.

The Huffington Post
Aug 6, 2009
Since last year, and continuing through Jackson’s death, Hoefflin, the immediate past president of the Los Angeles Society of Plastic Surgeons, has engaged in a pattern of behavior so “delusional,” as a Los Angeles Police Department report terms it, that the LAPD’s Threat Assessment Unit has been monitoring him. Two police sources familiar with Hoefflin say the LAPD took him into custody for a mental evaluation following a 2008 incident in which officers observed him in a tree, clutching a pellet gun and babbling about assassination attempts.
Other incidents include various written statements from Hoefflin that he’s either an agent for, or a target of, the FBI, the CIA, the KGB and the Secret Service. He says he has received death threats from those tied to John McCain’s presidential campaign, apparently due to Hoefflin’s decision to run for president, a campaign that he thought he would win.

Wow! I remember when he went 51/50 some years ago but had no idea about the tree and the bb gun. Oh my! lol I didn't want to say anything when he started speaking for the family on medical stuff in this investigation, but I do wonder just how much they are relying on him as far as medical interpretation and whatnot. :fear: I hope there's another doctor, preferrably one without a 51/50 situation, giving them a second opinion. It could be a problem if they file a lawsuit. Hoefflin can't be used as a med expert with something like this in his past, imo. I mean, he CAN be used, but the other side will have a field day when he takes the stand and has to expound on his credentials, judgment, credibility, etc. Oh dear.

Back