If you could say one thing to Michael....

Kane

Proud Member
If you could say one thing to Michael before his death, before anybody knew what was going to happen, what would you say?

I'd say, if you ever feel sad or upset just know, that I love you and I always will. :)

i would have told him that i love him so much and he means the world to me and thank you for being the most amazing, wonderful, loving, beautiful man ever!

Take control of your life Michael, Love yourself and your children above everyone else, and put yourself and your family above everyTHING else. But remember, we all love your more. :heart:

I would hold him in my arms. Hug him. Kiss him passionately. Then I would tell him that I love him so much and tell him how important his influence was in my life. I would then thank him for sharing his talent to the world.
You see, I coulnt tell him that he was going to die, or that he needed to fire Conrad Murray. He wouldn't believe me. And if I try to tell him to get help for his insomnia and drug problem, he would get mad and kick me out. I heard he was very stubborn and kicked out anyone who would mention it.
Unfortunately, there would be nothing I could do( short of killing dr murray) to prevent his death. So I would have to just cherish the short time that I had with him.

Now that I think of it, I would've tried to take out dr Murray. Going to jail for the rest of my life would be a small price to pay for extending Michael's life longer. Maybe he would've hired a more competent doctor that would've helped him get off of drugs, and could've found a safer way to deal with insomnia.

I would hold his hand and tell him thank you. then thank him for everything and for being the most amazing man. I would sing to him smile, I would then tell him I love him always and forever.

If I know what I know today I would have told him to stay in the UK..
that actually eats at me already because I had a weird feeling about him coming here. I feel guilty for thinking that and I didnt tell him :cry:

I would thank him for everything he's contributed and thank him for having a positive influence on my life. Then I'd try to have a normal conversation with him like a regular person.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
I love you with all of my heart and I always will. It's because of you I have learned how to live.
Thank you for everything. I love you. I love you so much. I love you.

:cry: cry:

I would let him know how awesome he is and how much he has influenced so many people. I would tell him that there are still good people in the world that absolutely adore him and allways will do!

Now that I think of it, I would've tried to take out dr Murray. Going to jail for the rest of my life would be a small price to pay for extending Michael's life longer. Maybe he would've hired a more competent doctor that would've helped him get off of drugs, and could've found a safer way to deal with insomnia.

Ok, off topic for a sec - iboz75 did you create that gif? THAT IS MY KIND OF RIDE!! Reps coming atcha!!!

Regarding what you said about Murray, I know of some bent lawyers who could get you off on a
technicality - wouldn't we all love to do that now!

I'd ask Michael how the hell he found the grace and dignity to rise above it all, in the face of such provocation.
He really is an inspiration to me.

"If you still feel like you need a friend, I would love to be that person"

The quote about him wanting a friend when he was younger, how he would go out into the streets at night and search in vain, well I think that's the one statement of his that above all others made me understand just how lonely and sad he was.

Last edited:
I would say that i would give anything to be his real friend and take care of him the best way possible.
I would say that i love him and miss him more than words can say.

Ok, off topic for a sec - iboz75 did you create that gif? THAT IS MY KIND OF RIDE!! Reps coming atcha!!!

Regarding what you said about Murray, I know of some bent lawyers who could get you off on a
technicality - wouldn't we all love to do that now!

I'd ask Michael how the hell he found the grace and dignity to rise above it all, in the face of such provocation.
He really is an inspiration to me.

Nope, I wish I could take credit for that gif, but I'm not that talented. I wish I knew how to make gifs. I'd make some that couldn't be posted here :lol:

I stole it from another poster on another board. If someone complains I'll take it off. I really liked it.:dancin:

Sorry, thought the question was if you met Michael now.

I would tell him what an amazing man he is, how he should be so proud of himself and all he's done, and I would thank him.
I would say "Please look after yourself, Michael. We need you and we love you."
:(

I just wanna hug him and tell him.....that I love him and believe in HIM...no matter what.........

Back