Best rock song?

Which is MJ's best rock song

• Total voters
god, it was a hard choice between beat it, come together, and dirty diana....looooove all of them....give in to me as well....screw him for being so EPIC! lol :shifty:

i love his more gritty voice and the way he redid Come Together, so I chose that. not to mention it has the sexiest video ever.

sexykick.gif

I voted for Morphine. Industrial sound + slash + drugs= rock n' roll!

Give in to me!!!!:wub:

I love everything about this song: the music, the lyrics, the video clip!!!!:wub:

State of Shock!

because its pure rock and pure comedy too :giggle: so I guess that would be 'other' LOL!!

Oh man, I seriously can't choose so I'm going to list my top 5.

1. Beat It - Always loved this song. Never can get enough of it. A lot of the time, it's the first song I listen to when I turn on my ipod. I could hear this song a million times and still get up and dance like crazy.

2. Dirty Diana - Very sexy and definitely one of the best "rock" songs I've heard. I love Michael's vocals.

3. Black Or White - Such a fun, classy rock song. Never fails for me. I always listen to it at the most random times when I'm having such a hard time finding a Michael or a song in general to listen to.

4. Give In To Me - I love Michael's vocals in the versus', they sound incredible. The chorus is great and I really get into that part. ha.

5. They Don't Care About Us - So catchy and after I listen to it once, or even if I don't listen to it, it gets stuck in my head for hours. I love this song.

Give In To Me, but I also really love Morphine and Come Together :)

I cant vote. LOL. Its just to damn hard!!! They are all so bloody good

Back