Need Messages from fans!!

MJsPrincess

Proud Member
Dear MJ fans.
MJJ.Big.Fan. and i, are making presents for the Jackson family.
We are making, a book with a lot of messages from fans around the world, to Katherine.
Messages, that includes how amazing Michael is, How much he means to us and stuff like that. and at the same time, you can also say something to the rest of the family.
We would love if you guys could, write a message that we could add to the book.
so they can se, how many fans Michael really has.
You can send me a message here on Mjjcommunity, and then i'll send my Email to you, so you can send the message..

You have a lot of time to write it, we are sending the package in November or December

(I'm sorry, if there are any spelling mistakes, English isn't my 1st language.)

Keep Michaeling.
love from Fowsia

Last edited:
Nice idea!

I'll come up with something.

Can se send plain messages? or also artwork.

Very nice idea! This positive activity has some healing spirit!!! :) thank you!

Thank you all for the support, i really appreciate it.
You can send it to my email, that's easyer for me..

i'm kind of new here, is it save to write my email here or?

hello. do you mean that we send you handwritten messages (much more personal), or we send an email which you print out and include?

hello. do you mean that we send you handwritten messages (much more personal), or we send an email which you print out and include?

you can send it to me as a email.
and then, we are writing it in the book, in hand so it's gonna be more personal.
and we are thinking about getting, thousands of messages around the world, so it's gonna be a HUGE book, with a lot of mermories of our dear Michael.

send me a PM, and then i'll send you my email. :)

I will defo send you a message :) It think it is safe to write your email here

Dear MJ fans.
MJJ.Big.Fan. and i, are making presents for the Jackson family.
We are making, a book with a lot of messages from fans around the world, to Katherine.
Messages, that includes how amazing Michael is, How much he means to us and stuff like that. and at the same time, you can also say something to the rest of the family.
We would love if you guys could, write a message that we could add to the book.
so they can se, how many fans Michael really has.
You can send me a message here on Mjjcommunity, and then i'll send my Email to you, so you can send the message..

You have a lot of time to write it, we are sending the package in November or December

(I'm sorry, if there are any spelling mistakes, English isn't my 1st language.)

Keep Michaeling.
love from Fowsia

Hi - I would like to contribute but I cant PM you as it says your account is not set up to receive PM's so how do I send you the message? Thanks x

Back