New Jospeh interview, intersting but bad translation

I'm glad he gave this interview. As much as he hurt Michael (who still continued to speak to his father- so that means something) and has made mistakes, I feel like he is in some way genuine. Everyone can't be how you want them to be. He never showed alot of emotion- which he probably got from the way he was raised.

I thank Joe for developing those kids talents and getting them out of Gary, and I pray that he is doing well in light of losing his son

Is there anything you would want to say to him (Michael Jackson), and now can not?
"Kick them in the ass and remember their names!"
This is what Joe Jackson wishes he could have said to Michael Jackson before he died.
Well, this is what still needs to be done to the people who committed "homicide" against Michael Jackson. These people need to go to jail on their way to Hell.
kungfufighting.gif

Last edited:
Is there anything you would want to say to him, and now can not?
Kick them in the ass and remember their names!

I wanna know their names...and kick them In the @$$!

I feel for Joe now...I think i was being hard headed on trying to not like him...but really at the end of the day, He lost his son...as Michael said, Joe doesn't show emotions to his family late alone to the public. So he's keeping everything inside...

Go with God!

i just hope Jose is good to MJ's 3 kids. don't hurt them and take good care of them. they are younger sensitive and precious kids.

I think Joe and the rest of the Jacksons are experiencing what we are all experiencing, that is, the secondary saddness that has come with the realization that Michael Jackson has passed beyond our grasp. Help us all dear Lord. :angel:

don't kill me but I feel bad for him :(

i also feel bad for him .i believe he loves Michael but he just doesn't show it
i see changes on him
like he held Michael's hand during the trial
thats something he wouldn't do in the past
its must be extra hard for him as he know he could give Michael some more love in his childhood

He was there for him throughout the trial so I don't see why people hate on Joe still.

Michael forgave him..

Who are we to judge him?

He lost a son that he loved. We don't know everything that went on behind closed doors.

His 'beatings' were discipline in his eyes. Its wrong what he did. Thats how some people were, and how some people are still brought up.

i agree with you guys, i feel bad for him too. he has lost a son, and even if he might havent showed it to the public, i am sure he is crying inside. we all show grief in a different way, and i guess that joe is one of those who dont show emotions. we have to accept that, and send out a thought to michaels family, beacuse they are all going trough something horrible just as we are.
i am glad joseph did this interview, he sounded more emotional here than i've heard him before.

I feel for him too and I agree with what others already said about the secondary sadness that MJ is now beyond our grasp and also that he did seem more emotional and more open than before. No father or mother should have to bury their own child, that's just wrong ( wrong in the sense that parents should die first, not the kids).
My prayers are with the Jackson family, all of them, because they all hurt in their own way.

yeah , how much money joe got in order to say what prince" told" him, Bild is as tabloid as the sun or news of the world .

"Prince, his eldest son, told me on the phone that Michael had punctures in both elbows throats"

How did you come to this?

Prince, his eldest son, told me on the phone that Michael had punctures in both elbows throats.

its in the article

so instead of the family focusing on MUrray joe is insisting mj only signed a contract to do 10 concerts which is a total fabrication , we had the contract mj signed a contract to do 31 concerts first .

Murray is no longer in the news , instead it is the family and their friends talking about mj abusing drugs and now another confirmation the media likes to hear about mj exposing his children to his drug abuse . no one of them talked about his illnesses , about his sufferings , no one defended him . and now they are challenging the executors based on their believes that mj was under "undue influence" for the last 12 years . we can guess what kind of undue influence they are talking about.

Ppl this is the worst german tabloid you can find on the market printing this.

They're SO NOT KNOWN for printing information... only sensationalism and drama if needed completely made up!

I'd translate it for you guys but it's really such a waste of time lol better go to KOP as it seems already to be there if you really need stuff like that.

I'm not sure how much of what was said is accurate since this is a tabloid but I know this father is grieving. the media wants a to paint Joe a certain way but they are so out of touch with the cultural nuances at play. The media is stuck in the past because it works for ratings.

I am glad that Michael gave his Oxford speech because it puts the complexity of father/son relationships in perspective.

I think most people after the age 30 or 40 look back and start to see their parents much differently than when they were younger. I am glad they spent Michael's last years in a good relatiosnship.

so instead of the family focusing on MUrray joe is insisting mj only signed a contract to do 10 concerts which is a total fabrication , we had the contract mj signed a contract to do 31 concerts first .

Murray is no longer in the news , instead it is the family and their friends talking about mj abusing drugs and now another confirmation the media likes to hear about mj exposing his children to his drug abuse . no one of them talked about his illnesses , about his sufferings , no one defended him . and now they are challenging the executors based on their believes that mj was under "undue influence" for the last 12 years . we can guess what kind of undue influence they are talking about.

You're right and I think it's sad. The family shouldn't talk like this about Michael and help media to bring him down even more (and help murray to walk away as a free man). I don't care if Bild twisted his words, Joseph shouldn't talk to them in the first place.

I am glad they spent Michael's last years in a good relatiosnship.

from what we heard about mj last months that was further from the truth.

As an insider (I work for a newspaper) I know how the media can twist things, and not only tabloids. Still, I think this interview does not sound that sensational, and I tend to believe Joe is really suffering and that he at least was aware of the situation but was too late to react, and he can't forgive himself, at least that. Or Bild made up everything? - no, it would be much less credible imo

Some of it he shouldn't have said, but I'm glad he said a lot of it. I think he does really love Michael despite their strained relationship. This is the most human I've seen that he's spoke about it all, assuming it's true.

Yeah whatever. Don't believe for one minute that Prince was on the phone telling about needle marks etc. Another attempt to counter the positive stories on Michael as a father. And if Joe said it I have no doubt it is only to further his own theories about Michael's death. Family need to shut up while the investigation is going on.

I'm not sure how much of what was said is accurate since this is a tabloid but I know this father is grieving. the media wants a to paint Joe a certain way but they are so out of touch with the cultural nuances at play. The media is stuck in the past because it works for ratings.

I am glad that Michael gave his Oxford speech because it puts the complexity of father/son relationships in perspective.

I think most people after the age 30 or 40 look back and start to see their parents much differently than when they were younger. I am glad they spent Michael's last years in a good relatiosnship.

I'm in agreement with everything you said here. Michael forgave his father. all of us should read the Oxford speech. ALL OF US. it's magnificent and eye-opening.

I feel sorry for him too...but he still remains a liar. now he is fueling the rumors that Michael was a hopeless drug addict? and using Prince to prove that? he is going too far
and the reason he was hanging outside MJ's house was not to "save him" but to convince him to have that crook Leonard Rowe as his manager and to push him to participate in their crappy Jacksons reunion, something they've been trying for 20 years. when Michael made it clear in that letter that he doesn't want anything to do with Rowe they still didn't give up - correct me if I'm wrong...if anything he was one of the people who added more stress to MJ in the last days of his life
this is the same man who said Omer was MJ's son so don't believe everything you hear from him

I feel sorry for him too...but he still remains a liar. now he is fueling the rumors that Michael was a hopeless drug addict? and using Prince to prove that? he is going too far
and the reason he was hanging outside MJ's house was not to "save him" but to convince him to have that crook Leonard Rowe as his manager and to push him to participate in their crappy Jacksons reunion, something they've been trying for 20 years. when Michael made it clear in that letter that he doesn't want anything to do with Rowe they still didn't give up - correct me if I'm wrong...if anything he was one of the people who added more stress to MJ in the last days of his life
this is the same man who said Omer was MJ's son so don't believe everything you hear from him

I don't remember well. Maybe I just wish there had been somebody who really cared
:boohoo

Back