Younger Michael Thread [1975-1985 fans]

ellie09

Proud Member
Hiyaaaaa :D

Are there any early years - thriller era fans around here? Let me see yaaa , stop lurking somewhere there :ph34r::yes:

I LOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEE that period, im obsessed lol he's so sweeeet when he's younger...
You'll probably think i'm crazy but i feel him closer in that period. he looks so much innocent to me cause he has not experienced that much as in Bad, Dangerous, ... etc eras and maybe cause i'm that old - almost 20 lol

I REALLY hope that thread will grow

Last edited:
Re: Early Michael Thread [1975-1985 fans]

366247475918a3113135.jpg

Ohmygod!!! He's in a neighbourhood called Jordaan in Amsterdam here, what a cool picture! I've never seen it before! :bugeyed
I don't know if that street still exists, can someone read the nametag of the street?
I'm like in Amsterdam...everyday! I'm sooo gonna search for that street and make a picture like that.:hysterical:

^ I think it says Lauriergracht?

I love love love the OTW era! (after he cut his fro!) He is so CUTE!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: It's my second fave to the Bad era!

^ I think it says Lauriergracht?

I love love love the OTW era! (after he cut his fro!) He is so CUTE!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: It's my second fave to the Bad era!
Oh wow you got good eyes! I'll find out if it's still there, cool!
Thanks for posting! :D

Re: Early Michael Thread [1975-1985 fans]

Ohmygod!!! He's in a neighbourhood called Jordaan in Amsterdam here, what a cool picture! I've never seen it before! :bugeyed
I don't know if that street still exists, can someone read the nametag of the street?
I'm like in Amsterdam...everyday! I'm sooo gonna search for that street and make a picture like that.:hysterical:

I was doing some research on that and I found this:

Michael Jackson in de Jordaan
Mickel_Jackson.juiste.jpg

Juli - Fotograaf/ontwerper Claude Vanheye met de foto die hij in 1977 maakte van Michael Jackson op de hoek van de Hazenstraat en Lauriergracht. Destijds kwamen tal van beroemdheden naar zijn studio in de Turksche Keizerspoort aan de Hazenstraat.
http://www.jordaangoudenreael.nl/cms/content/blogsection/12/142/5/10/

Sorry it's in dutch but it is for us dutchies :lol:
I really want to go there someday, I want to walk where Michael walked!

Edit - Here is the picture bigger:
3662474759_ed62523aea_o.jpg

Cool pictures! Especially the Jordaan Picture! I odn't live in Amsterdam but I know the Jordaan! Mrs. Music you really should take a picture like that! LOL

6340_1186012334662_1358905435_30513.jpg

That one is one of my favourites lol He looks so... sports ;D T-shirt, sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers :D
Look at his shoes - it's the only time i've seen him not wearing the black ones that he's always wearing lol

Awww, thanks for the lovely and cute pics of Michael!! He was so cute and sweet back then! I adore him!

My favorate type of thread. :D

Although pics from 1976-1978 are my favorate era. Cause of the fro. :D I would love more from that time period. :woohoo:

I absolutely agree, he was the most gorgeous black man I've ever seen! :heart: :heat:
It's really a shame he thought he wasn't good looking, because he was very attractive.

about time someone here appreciated this time period! I call this the perfect boyfriend era, because he looks like the sweet, kinda preppy, kind, shy guy you'd love to take home to mama. just want to sit and draw llamas with him out at a park or something :lol: :girl_flirt: :love: :heart: here's some goodies:
Picture290.jpg

amjui34832121ff.jpg
grammys.jpg

mjackson2.jpg

micpap.jpg

rockwithyou.gif
5vujp3_thjpg.gif

my FAVORITES:
80s-misc-mj-at-home1.jpg
ip007k.jpg

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Last edited:
OMG!!!

Who started this thread!!!

I am about to pass the EFF OUTTT!!! I can't breathe he is just tooo gorgeous for WORDS!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

THIS is the man that I call my PERFECT BOYFRIEND, or PerBF for short. He is everything I need in a man.. beautiful smile, gorgeous eyes, sweet, kind, creative, shy, polite, introspective, loves to have fun, not one of those guys ready to get into your pants 5 minutes after they meet you. OMG I love him sooooo much!

I have dreams of me and my Perf holding hands and running through fields of grass laughing and joking and feeding Louie and staying up all night watching Disney movies... OMG... I can't take it!!! :heart: :heart:

I honestly can't believe Michael thought he was ugly! He was probebly THE most GORGOUS looking black man around!!!

I absolutely agree, he was the most gorgeous black man I've ever seen! :heart: :heat:
It's really a shame he thought he wasn't good looking, because he was very attractive.

He was gorgeous period. Kinda sounds like you're saying that even though he was Black he was still good looking, as if Black men can't be good looking.. Not sure you meant it that way.. but that's how it looks...

I honestly can't believe Michael thought he was ugly! He was probebly THE most GORGOUS looking black man around!!!

^^ that's probably why he felt ugly though. it's meant as a compliment, but it never feels good to hear, "Oh you are sooo cute for a BLACK boy/girl" trust me, i want to slap people more than say thank you when they say it. then more than half the people on this board only swoon for super pale older mike too and give comments like i didn't like him when he was black? so yeah, it only validated his view that he wasn't attractive then, probably.

^^ that's probably why he felt ugly though. it's meant as a compliment, but it never feels good to hear, "Oh you are sooo cute for a BLACK boy/girl" trust me, i want to slap people more than say thank you when they say it. then more than half the people on this board only swoon for super pale older mike too and give comments like i didn't like him when he was black? so yeah, it only validated his view that he wasn't attractive then, probably.

Speak it sister!

I can't even add to the damn thread cause y'all already posted like THE Most EPIC pics EVER!!!

2.jpg

1969.jpg

1971.jpg

1989.jpg

2018.jpg

2044.jpg

2140.jpg

And one of my favorites! Look at that beautiful smile!!! :heart:

2156.jpg

Look at this little young pimp! Hair looking like he rolled out of bed, put a shirt and some pants on and was out the door. I love it though... :love:

0001095264-57614L.jpg

Woah, I didn't mean it that way.

I just said I think Michael is the best looking black man I've ever seen. (Not saying every other black man is ugly. Far from it!)

It's like how I think Gerard Butler is the best looking white man I've ever seen. (Again, not saying every other white man is ugly. Hellz no!)

Back