Not a Normal Movie!!!!

How you will see the movie??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

brunomj

Proud Member
i was asking my self if the people who is going to watch the movie will see it like the others movies, like everybody is in silence and dont move??? Do you think People will watch like a normal Movie'???

how you are going to watch the movie??

I'll not dance, I'll just watch very carefully to be sure not to miss anything, and I'll cry, and smile, and cry, and smile..

Of course if all the people are dancing.. I may join, jus to celebrate MJ's life, but besides that, I'll watch lovingly.

Im still not sure if i can watch it in a room full of people. I may wait for the bluray.

Im still not sure if i can watch it in a room full of people. I may wait for the bluray.

Exactly how I feel - I'm gonna check through internet if the cinema is half empty before I get myself a ticket.
I'm uncomfortable sitting in a packed cinema in regular cases, and with this movie it would be even more uncomfortable.

I hope they will show it on the 11.00/11.30PM cinema over here.

Silence, and if somebody is ruïning the movie by making fun of Michael I'll kick that person out of the cinema and continue watching!

(I doubt haters are willing to pay 15 or 17,50 euro's for this)

I'm probably gonna stay silent, lol. I'm not too worried about the non mj fans. The real haters wont be there. Why would you watch someone you hate. The ones who only semi-hate, or hate because of the bandwagon routine, will probably be silent cuz they know who's the greatest, and he's not here with us anymore.

But I swear.....I love MJ fans....I really love 'em...but if one of em starts w/ their off-pitch singing and shitty-ass mock-mj dancing, i'm making my bud (the owner of the theater i'm watching TII in) stop the film and tell the twerp to sit their ass down!! Y'all can sing and dance before and after the movie. I don't wanna miss a beat of what MJ has to say or do on screen!

I will go to the cinema at least 5 times to see this movie.

Maybe I will sing and dance after a few views.

Just sit and watch, I really dont feel for me it's a time for dancing and singing along all happy. I just couldn't. I saw that at the o2 on July 13th and just couldnt figure out how people could. Everyone is different I guess. But i'll be quiet and just take it all in and remember him and such..... :cry:

I am guessing from how i am i will break down :boohoo:i would love to be able to enjoy the movie and sing and thats but its isnt going to happen as nothing for me has sunk in,feels like im in a different world to be honest :cry: xxx

Last edited:
Silence, and if somebody is ruïning the movie by making fun of Michael I'll kick that person out of the cinema and continue watching!

(I doubt haters are willing to pay 15 or 17,50 euro's for this)

I never thought about the fact they're might be MJ haters there, that would be the worst thing ever.

I think I wil definitely cry, I'll probably sing a long (quietly, nothing worse than people singing louder than MJ lol) but I think for the most part I'll just sit in silence with a horrible feeling of having been just kicked in stomach, knowing that I would have been seeing this amazing show live.

I will have to bring a box of tissue's with me.

btw, I'm new. Hi to everyone here :p

hello..welcome to the forum..:)......I too will bring tissues, I am sure i will cry during this movie...I just hope i am brave enough to attend

I won't know till the spirit hits me. It could be one of the three ,two of the three or all three,plus some..just gotta wait and feel the spirit.

it's not just a normal movie, ive nver been be able to see him in a concert so THIS IS IT MOVIE will be more like a concert to me XD CAN'T WAIT!! MISS YOU MICHAEL

I voted for the first one, but I'm sure I'll smile during some parts, and cry during other parts. I hope everyone is quiet, I don't want to miss anything! Just the aesthetics of Michael's singing and dancing can make me cry.

I'm alittle concerned because my husband is going with me, he doesn't know how obsessed I am! LOL I'll try to not cry hysterically.

Silence, and if somebody is ruïning the movie by making fun of Michael I'll kick that person out of the cinema and continue watching

I feel ya! If they do the same at the cinemas i go 2..i'll moonwalk on their behind!

I voted for the first one, but I'm sure I'll smile during some parts, and cry during other parts. I hope everyone is quiet, I don't want to miss anything! Just the aesthetics of Michael's singing and dancing can make me cry.

I'm alittle concerned because my husband is going with me, he doesn't know how obsessed I am! LOL I'll try to not cry hysterically.

That's what's happening with me . I'm going with hubby. He's a casual fan, but I told him before we decided to go that I'll probably cry, he is still going anyway, and we're trying to get another couple or two to come with us. After reading this thread, my stomach turned. I guess I'll have to sneak some ginger ale in with me on that night along with much kleenex.

My goal is to sing/dance in my seat *not all loud and wild though*.. I pray I am not watching it thru tears and other ppl crying BIG OL' CROCODILE tears just bcuz (fairweather fans)

I don't cry in front of other ppl and but I think watching MJ on the screen will change that..Mike will give me my first loss, so far I am undefeated..lol..

Now I hope God keeps me from throwing a shoe or shoes/cell phones, keys, wallet, or anything else at ppl who plan on making stupid remarks about my man Michael. I just hope my friends will be able to restrain me..

Last edited:
My goal is to sing/dance in my seat *not all loud and wild though*.. I pray I am not watching it through BIG OL' CROCODILE tears...

I don't cry infront of other ppl and but I think watching MJ on the screen will change that..Mike will give me my first loss, so far I am undefeated..lol..

Now I hope God keeps me from throwing a shoe or shoes/cell phones, keys, wallet, or anything else at ppl who plan on making stupid remarks about my man Michael. I just hope my friends will be able to restrain me..

crocodile tears are fake tears my dear....but i see what your saying.

This film is going to have sections where we all will be singing and dancing in our own heads, but I guarantee this is going to have a very sad ending. Not just because Mike died, but the directors will want it have a strong impact. They will emphasise Mike's death. Expect sad music, slow motion sequence etc. Be warned.

crocodile tears are fake tears my dear....but i see what your saying.

this is why you proofread b4 posting.. lol.. i totally didn't write what was in my head.. will be editing my post..
Thx Danniilee, I need to stop trying to multitask at work and only focus on posting on MJJC.. rofll

Last edited:
Back