This is it - now listed on odeon website

I'm presuming that the "Buy Tickets" options will appear below what's up there now. I just hope my local one is showing it.

aghh I wish it had a list of cinemas that'd be showing it. The nearest to me so far is London but Brighton would be so much easier.

just looked on the Empire cinemas website and YAY.... hes there....sooo soo sooooo EXCITED..dunno why its only 100 mins when theres 100 hrs of footage?

Heey...anyone from Sheffield (UK)? Which cinema will be showing TII??? I am so confused...

ITS SHOWING AT ALL CINEMAS - the only thing I do not know is what time they will going on sale - if it is 12.01am sunday LA time that I think we should be able to get about 9am on sun

Hope this helps - I registered online with the cinema of my chouce (Cineworld), chose my fave cinema locations (Chelt/Glos) then I was able to check that the movie was showing there.

I cant wait and will be online very early lol

Love you all xx

thanks for this :)
One thing though, does anyone know if the movie will be definitely showing at every odeon cinema?

Last edited:
I asked my local odeon cinema yesterday and they still don't know what time tickets will go on sale and whether my local cinema are showing it.
Cineworld have special screenings at 4am on the 28th October in selected cinemas!

Edited to say- Just rang the internet helpline number and tickets go on sale at MIDNIGHT tonight! :yes:
They didn't know though which cinemas were going to be showing the film :(

Rang

Last edited:
Yes! looks like my Vue cinema is showin it. Thank god.
Says the film is 130mins long. Just over 2 hours.

YESSS i'm so excited now

I hope it's not just tickets for the opening night that go on sale tomorrow, I think I have to work the day it comes out :-(

Does anyone know if you can sit anywhere or are the seats allocated?

Back