Running Time

2300jacksonst

Proud Member
I haven't seen the info any where and was just wondering if anyone knew how long the film is said to be, I hope it's on longer than 90mins.

VUE said it was 100 mins

But i read reports prior to this saying it was 150 mins

so who knows lol

Yeah, it says 100 mins but I think it's going to be longer.

Im sure i read somewhere before it wasnt allowed to run over a certain time, think it was something like 120 or 150 minutes

Though the Vue site says 100 mins, if you go on one of the booking times like 2.30, it says starts at 2.30, ends at 4.30.
So that's 120 mins.

yeah and if you click on the 17.00 showing it says start at 5pm finish 7.10pm thats 130 minutes

111min/1h 51min is time listed on our cinema site... their distributor told me a month or so ago that the premiere in LA would be on 27th of october... so it's reliable :p
Nova, you forgot about breaks for the adds...

111min/1h 51min is time listed on our cinema site... their distributor told me a month or so ago that the premiere in LA would be on 27th of october... so it's reliable :p
Nova, you forgot about breaks for the adds...
All the ads are at the beginning. And 20 mins of ads? Dear goodness, I hope not.

yea i remember reading that there is a law about a time limit in movies I can't remember now if it's 120 mins or a bit longer?

The movie is about 100 minutes , plus 15-20 minutes of ads/coming soon trailers which takes it to over 2 hours of sitting in the theater.

If you look at your local movie theatres.. in the 'coming soon' sections it states.. 111 minutes!

Im sure i read somewhere before it wasnt allowed to run over a certain time, think it was something like 120 or 150 minutes

Titanic (the movie) was 3 hours and 14 minutes long.
I can't see why the movie shouldn't be longer.... I hope it's reeeeeal long. I don't go to the movies at all and if i do it has to be worth it and MJ is def. worth it.

i just went on to vue and clicked on a viewing time (12:00pm) and its says it would finish at 2:10pm so i would make it 2 hours 10 mins (130mins) anyone else had this time?

i've heard 1:51. I'm so worried about restroom breaks :lol: I don't want to miss any of the movie.

I read 115 minutes.

After reading all these posts, I'd say its between 100 and 120 minutes

Okay, after looking at tonnes of cinema websites, it looks like 100 mins is the run time.

I hope it ends up being longer than 100 minutes, because that does seem a bit short, but then I suppose it's longer than some films.

Not long now!!!

either way its only gonna be the theatrical cut, there will be a extented cut in future home releases fo sho

^^^^

Hope so.

I've read it would be 135 min.

Back