Chamone Mo' Fo' Selecta

That was SOOOO hilarious. LMAO at Uri Gellar, that was amazing.

Quite sad at the end though :( When the mask was put down

I didn't watch it, if it was done in a year or so it might be funny but not 3 months after the 25/6. I think it's just disrespectful.

The whole point was to be respectful. He made it hilarious while also telling the truth (apart from the whole 'blarm', 'hoot' and 'bollock chin').

He even retired the character at the end by taking the mask off.

When white Mike kept saying "Bish" :rofl:
Uri Geller "I dont even know who's finger this is" :lmao:
"Where these motherfuckin aliens at, chamone" classic XD

Loved it, big fan of Bo' Selecta :)

the guy took the total piss outta MJ for years and not in the funny comical ways all the time.
He was really nasty during celebrity juice calling him a freak and everything

the guy took the total piss outta MJ for years and not in the funny comical ways all the time.
He was really nasty during celebrity juice calling him a freak and everything

Tell me you didnt laugh at that chicken on his head or when he was goin on about the lighty squares lmao

so was it respectful or not?
I didn't want to watch coz that mask looked really disgusting
will it be on youtube later?

2 the ppl who think it was disrespectful etc. Regardless of Keith Lemon saying michael was a freak, he's obviously put alot into this and done his research so credit to him there. I dont think its disrespectful and Bo Selecta took the piss out of loads of celebs lol.

Watchin again on E4 plus 1 haha :)

Im on Leigh aka keith lemon twitter and he did say he didnt want ppl to hate him,he said he is a huge fan of michaels and because he is a comdian this is how he could pay his respects he said if he was a singer he would sing but he cant,i have sky plus it but havent watched it yet x

Last edited:
Brilliant. It's obvious he's a fan. I'd bet anything that Michael would have loved it! :)

He is a fan. If "Keith Lemon" called him a freak at any time, I don't know the context it was said in, but all I can say is Keith Lemon is just another one of his fictional characters so he might have just been playing that character as a typical media/celebrity Michael hater in an ironic way. But Leigh Francis, the real man behind the characters, says he is a big fan and seems to mean it so I believe him :)

The Simon Cowell bits were amazing, I couldn't stop laughing.
Had a good laugh watching it.
There were some offensive bits but if you could overlook those then it was pretty good

are you all mad?it was so disrespectful I was shocked. Singing 'my daddy beat me' as beat it is not humour

are you all mad?it was so disrespectful I was shocked. Singing 'my daddy beat me' as beat it is not humour

i didn't watch it for fear of things like this.

after reading the first few posts on here i thought id watch it if they show it again. but now iv seen your post i dnt think so.

To anyone who thought this show was disrespectful...wat the FOOK? IT WAS HOLYARIOUS,,if u watch it properly ul see hes actually takin the piss out of the people who wronged MJ,,he made a right fool of URI GELLAR,, i thought it was genius,,and leigh francis is a huge fan of MJ i read his book a few years ago

Back